Mishal Raheja's journey on Wassup TV - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Keva

Oh god it took forever for the photo shoot of that guy and the cooking of something segment to finish and then finally came the actor I was waiting for Mishal Raheja.

The photo shoot was boring. Atleast the other chap's cooking attempts were unintentionally funny.

Good to see Mishal. Finally he speaks about why he left laagi but I find it so weird that they kept on telling him that we do not have an actor and so he kept on continuing with the show when shabir was an option right from the beginning. Looks like they were just going with lets keep on extending his stay for another month then another month and so on  and finally Mishal decided March is the end. The guy stayed for 3 extra months that is fantastic.👏 In the end, LOL they came up with Shabir and AC as the replacement and I am sorry but it looked like as if from Jan-Mar they were on an extensive search from all parts of India looking for that one guy who could replace him. 😆  It was damn funny and sad to read about hunt is on for Mishal's replacement and I was really thinking at that time that have these people lost their minds they really think they can replace this guy of all the actors on Indian television.

I guess this explains the show being so inconsistent between Jan-Mar.

Chalo Mishal LTL is a closed chapter for all of us. Hope to see you back onscreen soon. Good luck. Somebody write a good script soon nehi toh yeh wapas business mein busy na hojaye hamara kya hoga if this guy gets too busy with his business. Ek acha male actor mila hai after many many years and I hope I get to see him in tv shows and/or movies soon.

Thanks for sharing kshreya.

I agree on the bold bit. LTL finally became our loss. I hope Mishal gets something to his satisfaction soon. Otherwise it would be a pity to lose an actor of his caliber while such crappy ones rule the roost. The least he will do is set some standards.
Sorry guys ...I know , u r gonna be very angry and throw ur chappal at me . 
I have to say this 

The interview is overall a good one ...But I do not like it .

There is something  , which I am not getting at the moment . 

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Ya, but such decisions cannot be taken by the PH alone, the channel has to approve of it. So I'm wondering how did Colors allow the PH to sign their lead for 6 months?! Not only that, Rohit Bakshi was the initial choice for the role (I still cant understand how can anyone even suggest him for the role!), so Hemal could have easily got anyone to play such a strong character. And even if Hemal wanted MR, I still dont believe Colors easily agreed to the 6 months contract thingy. I still feel there is something more to all this.

I think Aparna the channel itself didnt expect LTL to last long. It was always an unconventional show. So I can believe that they had a 6 months contract. Anyways the TV business is uncertain. People are unsure of what will happen next week...no one thinks as long as 6 months. If a show is successful the actors also stick along till the end. I dont think they expected Mishal to take the 6 months thing seriously...and he didnt.
Coming to Rohit...I think many people are auditioned for a role. Rohit might have been one of them. But whatever I have seen of him as an actor I cant believe the channel or the producers might have been keen on him over Mishal. Most of the cast and cameos of LTL seem to have done the show because of their equation with Hemalji or Pareshji. So I believe Mishal when he says he finally did the show because Hemalji convinced him.

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

When I heard MR was to do a Ritesh & Aftab movie, suddenly for few seconds I thought he was talking about the movie "Masti" in Vivek's role ! 😆

Looking at RGV's films I am glad MR never did that movie.

Regarding his exit from LTL, MR is saying he himself quit LTL for Bollywood, but I really feel thats not the reason and I think he is still trying to defend everyone around him by taking the blame on himself, so that the rest of the crew of LTL dont suffer.

I agree...he is not telling the whole truth. I doubt we will ever know the whole truth. But he did wish to quit to pursue Bollywood.

Originally posted by mnx12

It was good to see him after a long time, he is very honest is whatever he is doing, which shows on his face. A good interview, there is nothing wrong in taking a long vacation, an actor's life is like that, instead of taking up any role it is better to play memorable roles like Aakash & Datta bhau. Life is quite uncertain may be ther is something really good waiting for him.😊

Hey Meenaxi...pls do a an astro analysis on MR. Lets see when there are chances of his coming back onscreen.
Originally posted by Ani_98

I think MR is being totally honest about the 6 months contract. Dutta was not that deep or strong character in the beginning. It was MR and the writers that made the character so deep, and strong.

But I do agree'that MR is not telling the whole story'he is being polite and want to leave the rumours and what really/also happened behind.

I do think he wanted to leave'likely
because he had wanted to try out Bollywood...but also because...they where changing the story for a triangle and he was not fond of that.

Just my guess.😃

We should also remember'that many other people'who where also very important part of LTL in the beginning...left before MR.

I think a lot of things was going on'we would likely never know.

WORD!!!
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree ..Nd for some reason I feel Colors is involved ...
I have this feeling they got to him and maybe , just maybe asked to give this interview .
He is being nice and doing it out of goodwill or whatever .. 
But I do not buy what he sd abt leaving , not completely the truth 

It's a huge guess ... But if u see the time at which this interview is coming . 
nd I think  this was shot along with earlier one ( the cooking spree) ... only shown now 

Originally posted by Keva

I think they signed him up for 6 months coz colors had no expectations from LTL from the beginning. I mean during those days one of the persons working for colors use to make posts on yeh pyar na hog kam forum and I asked her what are colors expectations from LTL and she said they had no expectations from LTL instead they thought yeh pyar na hoga kam would be a winner from the two shows which started on the same day. Hence, no expectations must have led them to sign him for 6 months coz colors must have thought hey it will be a flop and we will end it just like they did with yeh pyar na hoga kam when it flopped big time.

A agree!

But seriously somebody needs to get this guy back onscreen I do not know about anybody else but I am certainly getting very bored watching the newbies with their weird expressions and seriously feel like killing some of the female characters I have gotten to know in the past couple of months. 😆 

True! I tried to watch the latest hawt show on TV. But as soon as the lead pair is shown together I feel like throwing up. And their romance is so ridiculous. Thank God I atleast now have a Mohnish Behl show to look forward to. I love him in the promos. Isse kehte hain actor.

Mishal Raheja jaldi wapas ajao hum yahan bethe hai apke intezar mein coz now atleast I know the guy will leave if the script is ridiculous. I certainly do believe he did not like the script of love-triangle along with his bollywood plans. Yippieee for that I hate love-triangles. 🤢  All a person has to tell me there is a love-triangle and believe me I'll be the first one to quit the show.

Me too hate triangles. And the ghatiya channel is full of basti love triangles.

@ Anu - apne toh creations bhi bana li Mishal ki. He looks fabulous in your siggy box. 👏
Originally posted by scorpio10

Hmm ! Nice the boy finally decides to spk up .

The guy is definitely a buddle of giggles'

But I think he being nice or trying to save Cvs . I will not be surprised, if they begged him to give this interview to save their @$$

What I do not buy is that

1)      This doesn't justify Colors and PS's behaviour towards the viewers .

2)      Ok ! He wanted to leave, they knew about it . Then why was not a plan  chalked  to handle it .

3)      Six Contract '.I do not believe it.

4)      Nd when he left , why did the  entire script change along with some of the crew '.. they could still have stuck with the original script . 

Points 1,2 and 4 I agree. I had asked BB once about the whole fiasco. Her take was that if Mishal was the main problem nothing stopped them from replacing him and continuing with the main story.
I feel this is a very logical argument. There were ego clashes and some people think they can make or break other people's lives. Is it too much to hope these people have learnt a lesson.

Originally posted by scorpio10

I agree ..Nd for some reason I feel Colors is involved ...
I have this feeling they got to him and maybe , just maybe asked to give this interview .
He is being nice and doing it out of goodwill or whatever .. 
But I do not buy what he sd abt leaving , not completely the truth 

It's a huge guess ... But if u see the time at which this interview is coming . 
nd I think  this was shot along with earlier one ( the cooking spree) ... only shown now 

Anything is possible in showbiz.