Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Written Update - September 19, 2011 (Page 4)

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Dhruvie for the excellent update...

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Dhruvie.
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Ok, this is how I see how Runjhun is towards her mama & mamis.  This how she was before the August ME- Runjhun doesn't think highly of her M & M's.  She knows they committed wrong in the past but when she does happen to find out about their bad deed (this doesn't end up happening quite a bit of the time), she eventually thinks that they've changed at least a little bit.

After the August ME, this habit of hers that I described above ended but there are certain things that she just does not wanna see in her lifetime w/her M & M's when it comes to them suffering like them being homeless for example & no offense but I find it understandable that she is like this.  She didn't bother doing stuff for them or communicating w/them after the August ME & in her & our eyes, this was a pretty big punishment.  It was only until something REALLY DRASTIC happened to them that we're seeing a glimpse of the old Runjhun.  That's the thing though, this show shows that even though you now think quite low of certain people & have detached yourself from them due to the wrongs they've committed to you, it's not like you don't give a crap about them at all regardless of what ends up happening to them.  Different people have different extents of not giving a crap about these certain people in their lives.  Amma & Diamond seem to have a deeper extent of it than Runjhun.  I don't know about Devi & Babli though.    

No offense, but I really don't like hearing certain complaints about my dear Runjhunia.  Fortunately, I don't see people complaining about her often on this forum & I noticed there have mainly only been 2 periods of time when I saw a bunch of complaints about her.  These two periods being the July episodes & now (post her finding out about the auction).  

I have a feeling that Guddu might end up allowing the M & M's back into the PN house for some reason or the other.  I don't know what the CV's are gonna do when it comes to how the M & M's move back into this house though.  I think he wasn't thinking that Raju & Mitho are gonna be grandparents soon & they will want to at least help Kukkan & Devi with their kid & who is gonna take care of Babli- Runjhun on the other hand maybe thinkin' of all this or all this will go through her mind before it goes through Guddu's mindLOL but Runjhun can take care of Babli.                  

Edited by edabella - 19 September 2011 at 3:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amtafcoolguy3OmaRamdass

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Oh thank God. I knew it was him. HE IS THE BEST HUBBY ON ZEE. Those M&M's don't deserve it though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

At first i was Angry at Guddu and then as i read on i was Dancing at his decision. I still believe that runjhun will look at guddu with her big, beautiful teary eyes and plead for the evil ones to live there and guddu with his soft heart towards his wife will give in.

Will comment later after seeing the episode here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajedabellajps01

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykisser

Thanks for the update.

At first i was Angry at Guddu and then as i read on i was Dancing at his decision. I still believe that runjhun will look at guddu with her big, beautiful teary eyes and plead for the evil ones to live there and guddu with his soft heart towards his wife will give in.

@bold and we will start the whole cycle once again Question Ouch. . the thought is mind bogglingD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalOmaRamdass

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

Originally posted by kittykisser

Thanks for the update.

@bold and we will start the whole cycle once again Question Ouch. . the thought is mind bogglingD'oh

Hopefully the CVs know that this is not the road to go down and that this will kill the TRPs.  WE NEED A NEW VILLIAN CVS..PLEASE!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalOmaRamdass

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Dhruvie!
Will Runjhun ever stop her emotional atyachar?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index