dhruvie05 Goldie
dhruvie05
dhruvie05

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

Happy Monday!!

Get ready for some more crying and pleading and begging!!  CryAngryDead
Our handsome Guddu Shukla steals the whole show today!!ClapClapClap

The episode begins with the auction outside PN, which has reached 2.6 million (26 lakhs).

Inside the house, Amma is sitting in her room with a book of Bhagavad-Gita in her hands.  She is forelorn and is talking to God, saying she wishes to die in her husband's house rather than see this house go away from their hands.  She is not able to bear all this anymore.  Runjhun arrives and is devastated to see her in this condition.  She consoles Amma and assures her  that everything will be alright.  She wants to know why she was not told about this before.  Amma says she didn't have the heart to burden them any more when these people had already made their life a living hell.  Amma has lost all hopes and is crying miserably on RJ's shoulders.

Guddu is watching all this from outside Amma's room, and walks away with determination.

Outside, the bidding is still going on.  It has reached 3 million (30 lakhs) now.

Inside the house, RJ questions about her being a Bhagonwali.  She does not want to believe it anymore after watching their house getting burned and PN being auctioned, because had it been true, all this would not have happened.

Pappu Yadhav is happy with the way the bidding is going on, and motivates the people to bid higher.

The bidding is at 30 lakhs, and just as he is about to close it, Guddu bids 40 lakhs.  Pappu Yadhav leans over to see who spoke.  As everyone turn to see who it is, Pappu Yadhav is now able to see Guddu and recognizes him immediately.  He welcomes him to come forward.  The mama mamis are surprised and relieved.  Runjhun and Amma come out and look on in shock and disbelief.

Pappu says he had almost forgotten about Guddu existence.  He wants to know how Guddu will arrange for so much money, and hopes that he is serious about this.  Guddu cuts him off and asks him to check with the bidders if anyone out there is willing to bid higher than 40 lakhs.  Pappu calls out, but no one comes forward and the house is now Guddu's for 4 million rupees (40 lakhs).

Guddu gives the papers to his two new stores and his house, and says it totals 4 million (40 lakhs).  Kukkan comes to Guddu's side and wants to know if Guddu is sure about what he is doing,  and Guddu assures him that he has thought this through well.

Amma is touched by Guddu's gesture of giving away his entire wealth to save her house and property.  Runjhun tells Amma that she understands today as to how large Guddu's heart is.

Pappu checks the papers handed over by Guddu and makes sure that everything is alright.  He mocks at Guddu for having changed so much since he has connected with the PN folks.  Guddu retaliates calmly saying he might have become a changed man, but he is capable of getting back to the same old form, and not to underestimate him by any means.  He knows that this time the fault is on their side, thats why he is quiet, else he wouldv'e fixed PY well.  PY walks away with his men after turning back and giving one last look at Guddu who watches him leave.

Guddu walks over to Amma and Runjhun who are standing by the main door.  Amma doesn't have enough words to thank Guddu.  She folds her hands in front of him saying he has saved her honor and her dreams from shattering, and she is really indebted to him.  He is embarassed and says that her dreams are much more important to him than his dreams.  Runjhun is touched as she realizes how much he thinks about her and Amma.  He goes forward and hugs her and says he knows that she loves her Amma more than her life, and that Amma's heart is in PN, and he did all this only for Runjhun's happiness.Embarrassed

The mama mamis walk in and each has something to say in Guddu's praise.  Rajju starts with his speech about how Guddu helped him regain his self-respect.  He is sorry about whatever he did to Guddu.  Mittho joins in, saying she will stand against the whole world for Guddu.  Bantu praises him for his generosity.  Vishnu offers his law services for free for life, while Kalsanwali asks for forgiveness saying she will take the name of Guddu's town in her lines instead of Kalsan from now on LOL.  They all fall at his feet. Guddu looks at RJ who gestures requesting him to forgiveConfusedOuch

Guddu asks her to come inside, and when the mama mamis get up to walk inside, Guddu stops them and says that he bought this house for his Dharampatni and Amma, and he has a right to decide who gets to live here.  They all plead with him and Runjhun, who requests Guddu to let them stay.  Amma looks at her in disbelief.  Guddu doesn't want to hear anything about it.  He says these people can never be trusted, and that he will never, ever forgive them for what they did to him.  He wants them to understand what it means to be homeless.  He drives them out of the compound, and Runjhun rushes after him and requests once again to let them stay.  Guddu cannot believe that she is sympathizing with them.  He wants to hear none of it, and Amma agrees with him (yes Amma, talk some sense into your granddaughter), saying they deserve this and more.  

The evil M&Ms are not ready to give up and shamelessly continue with the pleading and begging.  Now the three brothers are turning against each other in desperation to gain an entry inside the house, blaming each other for all the evil deeds.  Rajju comes forward and reveals that the whole plan of mortgaging the house was Vishnu's idea.  Bantu joins in and says that Rajju also had a hand in this, and both R & V were responsible for burning Guddu's house while he himself is innocent.

Guddu listens to what everyone has to say, and after they finish talking, he continues to walk inside with Amma and Runjhun.  Vishnu and Kalsanwali are still not done yet, and try their last chance to manipulate him with their words.

While Runjhun is still standing there in a fix not having the heart to let go of her mama mamis, Diamond comes forward and asks Runjhun not to listen to them or trust them, and says that they will never change their bad habits.

Guddu tells Amma that Runjhun's soft and ever-forgiving nature is the one thing that he does not like about her, and walks inside.  Amma tries to make Runjhun understand that what Guddu says is absolutely right, and that the evil M&Ms are not her well-wishers, and can never think good for her.

Pre-cap :  Amma assures Runjhun that Guddu has taken the right decision, and is making her understand that he is her life-partner, and she should try and make him happy by trusting him and supporting him in all his decisions. She tries to explain that when her mama mamis couldn't care for Amma's well-being, how could they possibly think about Runjhun's..

**********************************************************************************************

Click the Chaska meter to show your support (Current Rank 24Ouch)

Other Links to Show your support:

Celebrity appreciation thread for Nivedita Tiwari

Celebrity appreciation thread for Himmanshoo Malhotra

Nivedita Tiwari's Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra's Facebook Fanpage

Bhagonwali Facebook Page

Edited by dhruvie05 - 19 September 2011 at 10:31am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaOpandayreshma12nash_mashallysiashadzSaudia Singhmomsx3talaashBsanksarahjcAMSTbaas-tvGodchildJashpaashumashureena71Trini331sanika1507sweta2541984NAVITmilwebvanipunjarisaloni42renraylatoyaslvennelagayatri48hhramjewannk63amtafbcclnariypearldesaikhazwhippyaninagveryverysweet23shantellbrownivanta29skamaniaasaxena3dent4uasiaheartdeep27Chandani02crHeenapK__Sdirk41bostanianharshi21rgattuuzeeBonaiphyldivra4WestwickPrincess3101ramonamNimmi.coolguy3peachesandcreamnishersalnmaharajChatterpotSushmaGillpressupensink91azuriaorianthijps01shunu6LoveGuddusimran_singh_24lil_tweetzeezee55luvsagarirene_cGauri22rani2007aritziapunjabi#1springsSweetFifigardesdreamy4everbhavni88Infofanprncz--BimBim--Sky23OmaRamdassl0veyshamilset_rajkinara17slmuRajinilicious-Priya01

nishersal Senior Member
nishersal
nishersal

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the write up Dhruvie. Love that the evils are out on their rear!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91pressu

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks, Dhruvie.  great update.

Runjhun is a softie for all the world and Guddu is a softie when it comes to him and his people.  He sold his empire for his wife and her Amma.

I cannot find sympathy in me to feel sorry for the M & Ms and their plight either except for their kids.  I guess I am not that mahaan!  Tongue

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

nk63ansaviskamaniamtafnishersalljcruznmaharajChatterpotSushmaGillpressupensink91azuriajps01edabellaLoveGuddubhavni88l0veyOmaRamdassset_raj-Priya01sahil70

Infofan IF-Rockerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thank you Dhruvie dear for the wonderful update.

Saw a glimpse of dabang Guddu Shukla and heard the BG music today. Haila Big smile Thumbs Up Dont remember much of the rest of the episode.Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajpressuazuriapensink91LoveGuddujps01bhavni88OmaRamdass-Priya01

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Dhruvie!!

OH no. Ouch  He lost the stores... though I don't know what that means... is that just the property or the mobile centers themselves?

I really don't want the M&Ms to be allowed back in.  I think Guddu is pretty set on this so Runjhun will just have to deal with it.  I hope!

Looking forward to watching the episode...I think Confused

Edit: If they have lost the stores... how are they going to eat?  Every single source of income is gone?

Edited by rani2007 - 19 September 2011 at 10:00am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

amtafcoolguy3nmaharajChatterpotpressuLoveGuddujps01azuriabhavni88OmaRamdassInfofan-Priya01

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Dhruvie,  OMG!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClap.  As we were discussing, our Guddu "Mc Hotty" Shukla is back.  OMG that music, can never get fed up of that.  Himmanshoo is so in tune with that character, I think I am palpulating.  I think I need GS Med Supplies right now!Dancing,  For me the show was great, I got to see G in all his glory and thumbs up for Amma for agreeing with him

What the heck is wrong with Runjhun?  Can someone hit her on her head with something?  If her Amma who has no remorse for her own children, why can't RJ listen to her pati? This girl will just make me insane with her arrogance.Angry.   When will she learn?  I know when she has no Guddu!

Way to go Diamond!  I hope that now Kukkan doesn't have a store, MD knows the sacrifice that had to be made to save her stupid parents and have nothing to do with them too.

Oh I must say today's epi was intense.  With the exception of Runjhun's behaviour, good job CVs

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

amtafcoolguy3LoveGuddujps01pressuSruthy.Lazuriabhavni88InfofanOmaRamdass-Priya01

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Thanks Dhruvie!!

OH no. Ouch  He lost the stores... though I don't know what that means... is that just the property or the mobile centers themselves?

I really don't want the M&Ms to be allowed back in.  I think Guddu is pretty set on this so Runjhun will just have to deal with it.  I hope!

Looking forward to watching the episode...I think Confused

Edit: If they have lost the stores... how are they going to eat?  Every single source of income is gone?

But Rani, didn't he just gave two of them?  Doesn't he still have the one by the Caroum Clum?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuLoveGuddurani2007azuriajps01InfofanOmaRamdass-Priya01

KBCFan Goldie
KBCFan
KBCFan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thank u, runjhun should not support her m&m's, but support guddu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pressu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index