Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

well I agree spliting was not a good idea BUT, they had to move the story rite. they have to bring more and more  hurdles in Pooja's life. she is the main charchter of the serial. so they have to bring many obsticles in her way and spliting them is one of the biggest one. which will effect her all her life.

lets keep our fingers crossed and see wat happens next!😊

Agree, but don't you think her hurdles have been a little too extraordinary? She went in coma, has three guys who love her, her boyfriend Ronit marries her sister etc etc. And the way/reason they split Ronit and Pooja up was horrible. There are millions of other ways a boyfriend-girlfriend can split up!

Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago
MadhuHC thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you totally, tafarruz and smilingstar3. the problem is there doesnt seem to be anything we can do abt. all our requests and petitions to the directors seem to be falling on deaf ears!
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the serial has become so senseless now and its all the director's fault 😡 🤢
pmahesh thumbnail
i agree that this serial has gone downhill. There was a time during the ronit-pooja romance, fight when i use to watch this serial regularly. But since the day they showed ronit marrying poornima, i watch it once in a while.

I think that they showed a stupid twist, they could have shown some other misunderstanding which could be atleast cleared later but this- the only way out from this is to kill poornima and also may be ashmit.

I hope they atleast kill poornima (child birth - what else) and keep ashmit as a friend and the guy who helps ronit and pooja get back together and fulfill their dreams. I hope they stick to the line which pooja keeps on repeating- pyar sirf ek baar hota hai!!!!!!

smilingstar3 thumbnail
poornima is okay but she's starting to annoy me
how can she forget her sanskars and everything?
just cuz she lives in a rich household doesn't mean she has to forget that she once lived as a middle class girl....geez
what the heck
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilingstar3

poornima is okay but she's starting to annoy me
how can she forget her sanskars and everything?
just cuz she lives in a rich household doesn't mean she has to forget that she once lived as a middle class girl....geez
what the heck

I think she forgot her brain somewhere too

smilingstar3 thumbnail
yeah everyone is leaving there brains else where except where they are most needed
*sigh*