Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

I can’t believe they’d split P and R!!!!

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Pooja and Ronit were a popular couple
since the beginning we saw their trials and tribulations! their hatred, their friendship and then their love! How could the directors/producers/writers split them up like that? Pooja's life was based on film, friendship, and family
but the other side it was based on love too and that love was for ronit! So why the hell did they do such a stupid thing? The TRPS are low as it is
Ashmit's entry is ok...but I am sure that most people want Pooja and Ronit together right? They are made for eachother in the show! It's pathetic what they made the show out of! I hesitate to watch it now!
It's all this saas-bahu crap
All this....lets set aside our differences and expand our horizons
and the Kkusum dialogues of:
"Shide yehi hamaree kismat hai..."
Not only that but the coolest dude...AKA RONIT is mourning like Garv from Kkusum! It's ridiculous! Ronit was soo cool and now he's crying a riverCry
WHAT THE HECK
I def. didn't want this
I thought this serial was different
and now Ashmit will be Pooja's love interest???! Is this how the ending is gonna be ? cuz I hope not! I hope that in the end Pooja goes with Ronit and becomes a successful film director
and her new job...it has to do with film but it doesn't seem like it's what Pooja really wanted...I dunno. I'm just kinda upset that a great innocent show turned into a crappy Ekta drama
tho I watch Kkusum....well sometimes we all just want something different you know?

Edited by smilingstar3 - 25 February 2005 at 7:27pm

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smilingstar3

Pooja and Ronit were a popular couple
since the beginning we saw their trials and tribulations! their hatred, their friendship and then their love! How could the directors/producers/writers split them up like that? Pooja's life was based on film, friendship, and family
but the other side it was based on love too and that love was for ronit! So why the hell did they do such a stupid thing? The TRPS are low as it is
Ashmit's entry is ok...but I am sure that most people want Pooja and Ronit together right? They are made for eachother in the show! It's pathetic what they made the show out of! I hesitate to watch it now!
It's all this saas-bahu crap
All this....lets set aside our differences and expand our horizons
and the Kkusum dialogues of:
"Shide yehi hamaree kismat hai..."
Not only that but the coolest dude...AKA RONIT is mourning like Garv from Kkusum! It's ridiculous! Ronit was soo cool and now he's crying a riverCry
WHAT THE HECK
I def. didn't want this
I thought this serial was different
and now Ashmit will be Pooja's love interest???! Is this how the ending is gonna be ? cuz I hope not! I hope that in the end Pooja goes with Ronit and becomes a successful film director
and her new job...it has to do with film but it doesn't seem like it's what Pooja really wanted...I dunno. I'm just kinda upset that a great innocent show turned into a crappy Ekta drama
tho I watch Kkusum....well sometimes we all just want something different you know?

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U!! I MEAN THIS IS NOT "YE MERI LIFE HAI" this is something else.Yes Ronit is the 2nd version of Garv from Kkusum!! WE ALWAYZ SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND THIS SHOW NOW FAILED TO GIVE US THE "DIFFERENCE".We wanted to ESCAPE EKTA DRAMAS and Came 2 watch this show Cuz it was FRESH..NO BODY DIED..AND IT WAS REFRESSHING AND A SUPERB SHOW!!POOJA-RONIT FIGHTS/LOVE HAS TRMENDOUSLY INCREASED THE SHOW'S TRPs but now well...THEY R DISSAPOINTING US!Gursheel Walia is no longer the "SUPERB CONCEPT WRITER" we once used to know!Cry

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Cry
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:46am | IP Logged

smillingstar3, tafarrus, TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU GUYS!!

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
i agree with you tarrfuruz

i am really sad where all this is going
i think we should all send a petition so they'll change a story and turn it into pooja's dream or her idea for her future movie
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smilingstar3

i agree with you tarrfuruz

i am really sad where all this is going
i think we should all send a petition so they'll change a story and turn it into pooja's dream or her idea for her future movie

We sent like 100 e-mails/petetions to Sony!! but I guess they wanna go in their OWN way without any help!! Okay Sony..FINE GO DO WATEVER U WANT Ur shoes r alwayz a BIG FLOP compare it to Star Plus's!LOLLOL

GujuGrl Senior Member
GujuGrl
GujuGrl

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
don't u guys think the story is gonna be like Tumhari Disha after Pooja and Ashmit get married??????.......i think it'd be cool to watch 'cause pooja is gonna wear saries and stuff.......oh so cuteSmile

Go to top