Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

   

Dimag ki dahi! abb kahan se bomb blast aaya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sushant1002001

Groupbie

sushant1002001

Joined: 31 December 2006

Posts: 72

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
TongueMay be ekta's company is short of good writers.
What do u think are the possibilities?

1.siddhi is gonna get plastic surgery.Tongue
Tongue2. siddhi will lose her memory
3. kunal's honewala saala is a terrorist.
4. The dubai wala guy is a arms dealer.LOL

Give more ideas to balaji.WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.Cuty16missmalika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimag ki dahi! abb kahan se bomb blast aaya" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Joined: 18 February 2009

Posts: 2288

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL u r too much LOL

eshi786

Senior Member

eshi786

Joined: 23 March 2006

Posts: 286

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushant1002001

TongueMay be ekta's company is short of good writers.
What do u think are the possibilities?

1.siddhi is gonna get plastic surgery.Tongue
Tongue2. siddhi will lose her memory
3. kunal's honewala saala is a terrorist.
4. The dubai wala guy is a arms dealer.LOL

Give more ideas to balaji.Wink


LMAOLOL, but u forgot the main one. Anand will die while saving Siddhi and Siddhi will marry Kunal. When Parichay started, I thought it might be different, but I forgot its Ekta's show. So how can it be different? Ek bhai mara toh doosra hai na.  LOLWink


Edited by eshi786 - 19 September 2011 at 12:50pm

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Joined: 05 June 2008

Posts: 18376

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi786

[QUOTE=sushant1002001]

LMAOLOL, but u forgot the main one. Anand will die while saving Siddhi and Siddhi will marry Kunal. EXACTLY

When Parichay started, I thought it might be different, but I forgot its Ekta's show. So how can it be different? Exactly...BUT...u know what knowing about ekta and her trend we still watch her showsLOL, and comparing to other shows her shows do betterLOL almost all her shows are successfulBig smile

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Joined: 14 January 2011

Posts: 2293

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
So Anand will die,why why why why.
Cv's and Ekta Angry Angry

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Joined: 24 September 2008

Posts: 3727

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by eshi786

[QUOTE=sushant1002001]

LMAOLOL, but u forgot the main one. Anand will die while saving Siddhi and Siddhi will marry Kunal. EXACTLY

When Parichay started, I thought it might be different, but I forgot its Ekta's show. So how can it be different? Exactly...BUT...u know what knowing about ekta and her trend we still watch her showsLOL, and comparing to other shows her shows do betterLOL almost all her shows are successfulBig smile LOL so true we complain and give her TRPs at the same time.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Joined: 05 June 2008

Posts: 18376

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by eshi786

[QUOTE=sushant1002001]

LMAOLOL, but u forgot the main one. Anand will die while saving Siddhi and Siddhi will marry Kunal. EXACTLY

When Parichay started, I thought it might be different, but I forgot its Ekta's show. So how can it be different? Exactly...BUT...u know what knowing about ekta and her trend we still watch her showsLOL, and comparing to other shows her shows do betterLOL almost all her shows are successfulBig smile LOL so true we complain and give her TRPs at the same time.
wahi tho D'oh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.