Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Get Well Soon Gurti:Good news PG26 (Page 9)

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

OMG OMGGG  did I just see Geet/DD getting new dress and no tent dupatta in the precap ,.her dupatta is around her neck Shocked ...AAA *Faints in disbelief*
Hahaa The Dress Isnt New Tho,She Wore For her MoodikhaiiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanica15

@Hi All

Oh My God, he is looking so yummy, even in sickness. How was his voice guys?, did it get even sexier Embarrassed. Sorry didnt watch the episode yet.
Just to get over the past few episodes of torture, I spent most of my weekend watching older episodes. Sometimes I find the corresponding Den from the episode and go thorugh the analysis and reactions, and interesting thing was how there were predictions after that maafinama that there is going to be hot scenes, "neck Kiss" and all. I guess we are still waiting for that to happen, aren't weAngry
Somethings we never got and still waiting for it to happen LOLOuch...

Well his voice was good and sexy as usual and he looked yummier mayb because  no extra foundation was put on his face Tongue..but he did look tired ...but still hats off to him and DD as well with the kind of dedication they showed in all the scenes Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84nirvanica15MishtyShonapickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saruu-

Originally posted by jyoti06

OMG OMGGG  did I just see Geet/DD getting new dress and no tent dupatta in the precap ,.her dupatta is around her neck Shocked ...AAA *Faints in disbelief*
Hahaa The Dress Isnt New Tho,She Wore For her MoodikhaiiLOL
Is it the same dress kya ?? Ermm...but well its still better than what she is wearing at present Ouch LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15pickachu

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Boogleton.Schiz

@Swati- Chi chi. How can you get such apithra thoughts about MaanGod? The purest man alive. 

TongueWinkLOLBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Mujh me inti taquat hain ki I can make maangod apvitra... Am just gonna do that now... As a punishment to maangod for looking ssooo delicious even when he is sick... Yum Yum BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15jyoti06pickachu

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
now i know why Geet forgave Dev so easily and is so pally with him...she considers him to be a innocent bachcha who does sharaarat...LOL...sleeping with her and getting her pregnant was also his sharaarat...Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSejyoti06MishtyShonapickachu

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saruu-

ewww LICKROFL
His face sweety... Kiss n Lick BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSejyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

now i know why Geet forgave Dev so easily and is so pally with him...she considers him to be a innocent bachcha who does sharaarat...LOL...sleeping with her and getting her pregnant was also his sharaarat...Ermm
I think Dev's face change has taken a toll on Geet's brains cells also ErmmLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeshaliswan20pickachu

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Jyo It Looks Like It But Still I likee It And No Chotti EitherDancing

Eww Stop The LICK talks I get WEIRD ThotsErmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSejyoti06pickachu

Go to top