Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Get Well Soon Gurti:Good news PG26 (Page 24)

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@brunda: call me tulip... now a days even maaneet scenes revolves around davini... such pathetic condition for our show Cry  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1geetfangeet

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
@brunda : i will barsao phool if that happens... tejji and pammi are anytime better than devini... just love tejjpammi next to maaneet of course Tongue

mila1geetfangeet

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mila1geetfangeet

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
gurti pls geet well soon and save us for this torture:-(looking forward for new promo:-)tulip thats a lovely pic:-)

Edited by bru22 - 20 September 2011 at 1:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
@brunda: thank you...
 gruti get well soon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mila1geetfangeet

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@ALL:Hug

Poor GC was looking so weak & paleOuchCry. Instead of giving him some rest they dragged him of the bed & put him in front of the cameraShockedAngry. Look how committed & professional GC isClapThumbs Up & how professional Gurti areClapThumbs Up. Wish I could say the same about the PH. They can't even handle a single show properly how can they expect to handle other shows? Each time they start a promising track but end up messing everything. The current ML track was supposed to be about MSK fall for Geet once again where the same passion, intensity & restlessness would be there. In this track so much could be explored & rectified. For example they can show a real real reel CON between MaaneetROFLROFLROFL & control the huge damage done in the TabelaAngryDead. By CON I don't mean an adult movie type love making scene. If they show something like RTM sequence (which had the hottest & most sensuous Maaneet scenes till dateBlushingBlushingBlushing) I would be more than happy. In fact I'll land at Jyoti's Swarglok uninvited & stay there forever like Geet's sticky familyLOL. Coming back to the relevant point the ML track is already lost CVs have Amnesia about itD'oh. Geet is too busy solving her weird family's problems rather than concentrating on her hubby. Maan who should be the same HP Maan post PA has become a shadow who says nothing & watches comedy circus in his house without objectionShockedUnhappyConfused. Neither Maaneet have a no private life nor can spend some quality time together.

Coming to the epi I don't even remember what happened before Maan came. He was right to question Geet about her hide & seek behaviour. In a relationship honesty is a must. I was happy hearing him say he wasn't & wouldn't be a part of what was going on. He should've left right away but Geet stopped him & started advocating for Devini. She said they were kids. KidsAngry? Worst dialogue ever Dev is some kid na has done so many CONs at such a young ageOuchAngryAngry. Wonder what will happen when he grows upDead. Having a PA doesn't mean losing character traits. The old MSK would never listen to Geet & be a part of such an unethical incident where a mockery was being made of a sacred institution like marriageThumbs Down.

The Precap-Why only Teji-Pammi are here? What about Biji, Lachi & YashpalStern Smile?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84geetfangeetpickachu

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@brunda: bye got to go have work... take care Smile

mila1geetfangeet

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1