Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Medha:The only thing which CVs could hv avoided in this shaadi was Maaneet's presense there and acceptance to the whole circus ...yes that could hv been done but mayb CVs wanted to show Maaneet in the marriage so that the Devini marriage could hv been considered as final one and they can b done with Devini once GC-DD return in full form ...I know they did say about Amritsar marriage later ,but I dont think its happening ...for Devini I feel this is full and final marriage and once the main lead returns ,they mayb slowly shown going out of the picture...
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@mila-- Geet did mention that Nano had decided to inform Beeji & Teji of her decision to marry Dev the next day itself -maybe thats the reason of abrupt visit by Teji-Pammi to KM

@Jyo-- Yup - it'll help us ward off too much Devini in Gurti's absence
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Koi mil Gaya...
Koi mil gaya...

Haan koun mil gayaaa
Koi Mil gayaaa...😳

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

I may be a bit slow on the uptake. So, bear with me.

We heard the characters mouth dialogues to the effect that the ceremony on the terrace is a mere ceremony and that NoneDoe would seek her elders' consent for her marriage to FunBro and have them buy her some more new clothes for the grand wedding of Beeji's only daughter to a Khurana.  Of course, I am sure no one can foresee any reason why Beeji or Teji will oppose her marriage to FunBro.  So, hypothetically if they were to refuse consent, what would NoneDoe's marital status be? 

Dhobhi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka.  Now is Dev the Dhibhi or the kutta πŸ˜• Not worth a replyπŸ˜†

I ask this not because I am concerned about the absence of logic or social messages in entertainment shows. 

But, if the GHSP team were to ever cash in on the popularity of the fan-following of their parallel female lead and the novel-PhD pursuing female parallel lead and have her attend Delhi University to interact with her massive fan-following and show her filling a form relating to her PhD, NoneDoe (and the story writer, the script writer and the dialogue writer) might be find herself in a bind. If the form were to ask her marital status or the name of her father / husband, what would she enter in the said column?

Hmmm
If she actually pursued a PHD in delhi University, picture this. Get up in the morning, run to take the metro, travel for an hour. If she goes in a car, she can travel again for an hour and a half. Metro is faster. Then wait outside the DU admin office where they will first ask her for her certificates. So then she hits her head and then thinks and thinks and thinks what exactly did she last study, 12th grade, BA/BSc/MA/MSC and then MPhil and which college should she go for certificates. 

Then she doesn't remember. So she decided to come home and get married to Dev in the terrace. 

Or, a more realistic scenario.  If NoneDoe challenges FunBro to take her shopping to Malaysia or London or New York, what would she fill in the various forms that would be required?

-----
I hope she has to fill a US visa. she is going to have great fun when she has to give phone numbers, addresses etc of all the places where she studied and their phone numbers as well. Actually it would be quite easy for her. All she has to give is her 12th class information. they all call Geet didi and then show that geet must be the biggest dumbo of all time. How many years did she remain in school. she was in school all the time when her Lucky and Nonedoe were getting double promotions and going on to do their PHD

Did anyone time the *wedding* itself? It was probably less than three minutes, right?

No, I gave it a miss. sorry.

I would assume that if damage control (from the point of view of character sketch of the leads) was the need of the hour and you had leads who were unwell, you wouldn't have had them (both the actual leads and their body doubles) shower rose petals on NoneDoe and FunBro.  How much time does it take to shoot another three-minute sequence with NoneDoe and FunBro having their private ceremony witnessed only by Uncle Jugnu and keeping the leads out of the loop?

Would it have been impossible to shoot a scene of DD, after a few seconds of introspection, telling NoneDoe and FunBro that she will not be a party to their "shararat".  πŸ˜­ I wish they had done this. She should not have been a part of this idiocy at all. Let them get married but why drag Geet into it. 

Is this more impossible than shooting a scene of DD running around Khurana Mansion searching for Dev, directing Uncle Jugnu to the kitchen to find ladoos, convincing Maan to agree to shower some petals on the "young, adolescent" couple and then finally showering some petals herself?

Would all of this have been impossible especially given that the show does not air on Saturday and Sunday?  Ok. Now I feel guilty for having asked this.  Even they are entitled to their weekends off.  Especially when they are working around the clock to suddenly deal with the absence of the leads that would have otherwise allowed them to show a full-fledged wedding on the terrace with some song-sequence between Maaneet thrown in to the mix.  Especially when the parallel leads are so admirably filling in the shoes of the leads who have been unwell and have only been shooting sporadically. We cannot expect them to reshoot some sequences or change the track merely because the leads were unwell, can we? They all deserve their hours of rest, don't they?

PS: Usha, you were right.  Maan and Geet are indeed the dada and dadi of the Khurana family. Perhaps, they heard that an international television award show was going to grant an award to the show in which the family had the maximum number of marriages -- real or sham, legal or illegal.

Geet and Maan have been relegated to Anu Mahendru's place in the Khurana household. Now all they ahve to do is find a bride for Jugnu and a bride for Nakul...

PPS:  It is said that God works in mysterious ways.  And, I do believe it.  Both DD and GC are ill enough to be unable to report to the sets for regular shooting.  And, they looked quite ill.  While I do wish them a speedy recovery, I thank God that they fell ill. For we know now that they will soon recover.  πŸ˜†

Medha, enjoyed replying to this. reduced some of the heartache. 
Bye, see you all later. 

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu
Chooo Mantar , chooo Mantar
Choomantar ho aaja chal ghum ho jaaye
Choomantar ho khudse khud kho jaaye
Choomantar ho nazron main hum na aye
Dhunde jahan hum bhi na jaane hum hai kahan
Chole zameen se ye asmaan chalo re chalo re
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@killerkinrul: hi wat can i call u. killerkinrul is too long... any news of gruti...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Ok good news from our Preeto 😳

Red FM radio channel ne abhi abhi Update kiya hai on Gurti news :
Here u go ..Gurti r coming back soon with a dhamaka Maaneet spl episode for all its fans ..so dont miss it ..😳😳
then Red FM dedicated these 2 songs for Maaneet ..teri meri prem kahaani and choo mantar ...so be happy now...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tulip can u be kind enough to teach me how to post photos????

@killer : u can call her Preetooo...tat's how we call her!! 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Another news is (not sure kitna confirm hai) ..today also GC shot from house but he will come on sets from tomorrow onwards ..DD was on set for few hours only ..they r yet to recover fully 😊