Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Get Well Soon Gurti:Good news PG26 (Page 12)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Saruuu purr-fect haha...pichwada is Backsidee..

&She wore tht precap suit during mooh dikahyi rasam but watever as long as I can see her shexy handss and neck I am fine...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201nirvanica15jyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hello chicas...hows everyone!

Well I havent seen the episode yet, just busy with work! 

Here is my say so, now that Devini marriage has taken place, this leaves us with great upcoming episodes, just think what will happen when Nandu finds out about what Dev did with Geet! Don't u feel she will feel betrayed not only by Dev, but by her sister too!  Indian telly is well know for its high drama, I think this might change things up a bit!  Also, with Teji and Pammi there Nandu will turn to them for sure! 

I really think we have some potential here! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSnirvanica15Lily201anjalireddyy84-Khush--richierich-ritzy09jyoti06pickachu

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Ohhh You Luv His BumLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15jyoti06

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Yes, that dress looks like that the one after the day after marriage. She really looked a new bride and gorgeous in that suit. And also I think she wore that again after few days, when she took lunch to MSK one of those days after marriage.

Big time recycling going on,Angry but still better than those dupattas. They can as well get some of the older suits like the "where's the party" one, khafa khafa blue dress, behne de white dress, diwali red drees,tent confession white one,,and dresses like that which were not uniforms basically

Edited by nirvanica15 - 19 September 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84ritzy09jyoti06pickachu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti : well i was upset with the fact that being paid for writing the episodes the creatives or can i say destructives have done such a brainless job in managing the show without leads Dead And the mere fact that they are getting paid for their NON CREATIVITY is boiling my blood... Yar if a nurse does braineless thing in doctors absence na than what will be the condition of the patients . Ouch ... Creatives are people who know this industry and working behind the camera more than us Right ... So in such situation when they show no creativity than being a viewer I'll be frustrated with the story na Ouch Also i am a mere viewer ...because i come online i know leads aren't well but normal audience what will be their reaction seeing this mindless thing Sleepy I will just react seeing the end product na...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84ritzy09jyoti06shalipickachu

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@ jyo...uff Chocolate CONnection...Blushing Day Dreaming Wink
PS: me loved the way host Gagori CON-fused GurTi now and then with her questions...Heart...especially their future plans...oops i mean maaneet future plan...Embarrassed Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti0649erFanpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@Geets:I agree ...Nandu not knowing about Dev-Geet chapter yet can b used by the CVs like a trumpcard later and this way Nandu can b turned into a vamp while Dev can b shown like a joru ka ghulam here supporting Nandu blindly ...this way CVs can actually show Geet more strong and fighting against the likes of Dev and Nandu with MSK on her side ,...enough scope for high voltage drama Cool

but if CVs still believe in all positivity jaap Angry...then no such hopes Ouch

@Anu:I know but u see CVs hv done maximum damage already with this marriage challenge and Geet supporting Devini marriage track last week ...so there was not much scope left for damage control this week ...Max I was hoping that let Geet herself tell this truth to MSK rather than MSK knowing it from a third party ...so since I saw this today ,I thought at least CVs tried to do something positive here ...

@Khush:Hum bolega toh bologe ke bolta hai TongueLOLLOL..isliye aaj kal hum sirf code language mein bolega CoolLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84-Khush-49erFanshalipickachu

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
ab toh mumbai sapno mein hi reh gaya..moi had a dream of maaneet in mumbai promoROFLI don't remember da first bit but in da last secondss sumfin went in geet's eyes he decided to blow into her eyes but sumhow he gave her a tight pappi on her cheekBlushingwas thinking why didn't it be lip pappi..realised even my dreams knw CHUMMA NAKKO ON indian televisionROFL

Edited by Cute_Ash - 19 September 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Khush-jyoti06shalipickachu

Go to top