Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Get Well Soon Gurti:Good news PG26 (Page 10)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
With Teji-Pammi too coming in to stay in KM-dharamshala ,I feel right now this is the best time for MSK to go all bankrupt and stay in his Dadaji ka house TongueLOLLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeMishtyShonashaliswan20Cute_Ashpickachu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
.@Jyoti :: I'm really sorry re :( i was over reactive in my previous posts :( please dont mind my ramblings dear :( you know ma my lob for the show ... He he he ... Sorry jaan Hug HugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSejyoti06pickachu

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
DD the chocolate chor...Day Dreaming..." i will try to share this but not sure about it"...ROFL Embarrassed...love her...

@ boogzie...who gave you the right to tell swats she cannot lick...Stern Smile...less than a week ago i think you were talking about licking DD's legs... Angry Blushing

@ ash...Hug...thenks for the VIP mention on me and the Bee Dee in your take...ROFL...but that still does not mean i approve your and BD's jodi...Angry...tum sirf taanu ki ho...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15jyoti06pickachu

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

With Teji-Pammi too coming in to stay in KM-dharamshala ,I feel right now this is the best time for MSK to go all bankrupt and stay in his Dadaji ka house LOL

how is he tolerating all her freeloader relatives...we used to call the poor guy kanjoos...where's that trait gone...LOL

TRULYOURSnirvanica15-richierich-jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Anu:Nahin re its fine Hug..see if it was a usual episode and Geet had given those dialogues in this Devini marriage ka favour ,I would hv been equally annoyed with it but now its a crisis situation where the writers last week hv already done the whole damage with Geet supporting this marriage Ouch...so from there on the only damage control CVs could hv done is Geet telling the truth to MSK before anyone else and thats what CVs showed today and so I was fine with it

Edited by jyoti06 - 19 September 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15-richierich-

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Khush Nahii Ashh Is Not TanussROFL

Seee First Me,Zaaru,Kirti And Tanuu Competed For Ashh But Then Me And Zaaruu Fell In LuvHeart So Were Like Forget Ashh(No Offence Ashhuu)ROFL But Kirti Is Still There Na?LOL

Sooo Tanuu And Kirti Have To FIGHT For AshuuWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15-Khush-jyoti06pickachu

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternal_maaneet

RIP Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

Geet Handa: A 18 year old girl from a small town harboring simple dreams. She would be more than happy with just one thing, a nice loving husband. Enter Dev Singh Khuranawho heartlessly:

- Married Geet in 3 days
- Took away all her property and jewellery
- Slept with her
- Abandoned her
- Left her to die with a tyrannical family
- Did not bother to ask what happened to her

You bring in Maan Singh Khurana, a man with high moral values and principles who falls crazily in love with Geet. We thought you would get her justice. It would be irony that Dev turned out to be Maan's brother but a show like this could have given hope to thousands of women wherein a man was punished for his sins. Dev;s crime was heinous and by no means forgivable. The creatives went ahead and still:

- Brought in Myra as his love interest
- Brought Naintara back to win him back
- Gave him Nandini
- Allowed him to teach Maan when Geet leaves for Amritsar

Just by standing by Geet and Maan during a traumatic period, Dev cannot be forgiven. How can a woman bear to stay around a man who ruined her life. How could Geet let Dev stay in the house, play holi with him and to ruin everything, support her own sister in marrying him. If such a track was meant to be pursued, Geet should have spoken the truth but no, Geet who was portrayed to lack even common sense and kept saying, 'Dev should tell her the truth!!' What the hell?!?!? If I were Nandini, who would I believe, a rapist or my sister who was wronged. 

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi which started as a sensible show with such high standards took a nosedive in logic and story. Useless characters kept going in and out and then they turned to comedy:

- Jugnu (drunk, annoying) mama
- Lucky (in love with Preeto but still flirts with Pinky)
- Adi (Bajrangbali bhakt brahmachari, yet vying for Pinky's affection)
- Dev (yes, he started to get funny too)
- Naintara (the most deadly vamp was made in to a joke)
- Yash (a good actor bought in a useless role)

It is with regret that I say that a good story has gone to seed and it is depressing to see a pair like Maan and Geet made such a joke of. The memory loss track was very unfair too because it was Maan and Geet's amazing memories that bind them together. They are not even showing him recovering. 

Why did they do this to us? Why did they ruin it so much? WhyCryCryCry???

well said dear...my heart also cries when I see old episodes...They totally butchered Geet as a character...and not only that they have even thrown the morals out of the story...they could have spent a week Dev telling Nandini about his past...his redemption...Nandani's dillema...her talks with Geet...but no...they are more interetsed in comedy...they should shift this show to SAB TV because I think that is the channel for comedy shows...

I loved anjaana anjaani...in that also you had shown Dev turning positive...Geet forgiving him but for a short time...she punsihed Naintara but left Dev...later finding from Meera how bad he actually was...if they had implemented even a fraction of what was written in this forum as suggestions, fictions... they would still have a show instead of just a lead pair with whom we have fallen love...

Today if a new show starts with DD and GC I will readily forget current CVS and GHSP...and assume show ended when they got married.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSismitaanjalireddyy84nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSejyoti06shalipickachu

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
kaise din aagaye hain i was literally jumping wen i saw teji and pammi but had this reaction Confused wen maan and geet were talking...

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15jyoti06shalipickachu

Go to top