Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Yipeee!! Alina confessed her love before Jeh (Page 6)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by @nup@m@

@Archi : The girl is full of surprises Wink What she has up on her sleeve who knows -- I never though she would tell Jeh about her so called love for Abhay! Shocked
 Lol...alina looks like one determined lover m sure she will do all to win abhay's love and it will be fun to watch sweet alinaLOLLOLLOL
Jeh is gonna have tough time to keep alina and Pia away from abhayROFLROFLROFL

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora111

I just cudn't beleive it wen Alina cofessed her feelings fr Abhay to Jeh without any fear or hesitation..i thought she ws going to keep quiet abt it..i must say this girl is quite brave..Clap
 Yes alina is brave when it comes to abhayLOLWink
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

@ Archi : Just finished watching off the episode -- What utter crap it was Dead Why do the CV's do this to us -- I mean Why!? 15 minutes of Panchi and her boy trouble!? Seriously!?Angry

And then Jeh again treating Alina like crap -- and Pia still there with him -- Pia should have been the one who should have given Jeh an earful and lo madame was sitting next to him -- Alina was good! But I am totally disgusted with the scene because Jeh spoilt it for me

God I wish they showed more of Abhina, Abhiya, Mishka scenes rather than boring us to death with illogical scenes Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--OriginalsFan

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

archi , i was gonna put something in my post but i stopped.b/c did not want to get attacked.!Ouch

My question for Jeh. I know darling you ain't saint. I know ur sis wants to support ur enemy, and stuff. But, she is ur little sis man.! She is your flesh and blood. Fine , she has made some mistakes. But, that does not mean you treat her poorly. You are her brother. Try to understand her. ! she needs u . She has always been locked in a dark room. she needs love not hate. please! just try to understand her once for god sake. You are her brother.!Ouch

My question for Pia , If I just found out that guy I had been fakly dating had locked up his sis in a dark room. I would be suspicious, and would not take a ride from him. I would take a ride from my sister. I would either demand answers from what was all about. Seeing him treating his sister like garbage, I would actually not just stand there. I would tell him to stop the car, and call a taxi. In the first place if I were Pia, i would not take ride from Jeh.! Even though I love Pia as much Abhay, I feel like whacking the shit out of her foolishness, and her ghajini mood. That's why I sometimes like Alina better than Pia ! B?c sometimes she is too imbecile!!Dead

Edited by syria2014 - 19 September 2011 at 3:51pm
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @nup@m@

@ Archi : Just finished watching off the episode -- What utter crap it was Dead Why do the CV's do this to us -- I mean Why!? 15 minutes of Panchi and her boy trouble!? Seriously!?Angry

And then Jeh again treating Alina like crap -- and Pia still there with him -- Pia should have been the one who should have given Jeh an earful and lo madame was sitting next to him -- Alina was good! But I am totally disgusted with the scene because Jeh spoilt it for me

God I wish they showed more of Abhina, Abhiya, Mishka scenes rather than boring us to death with illogical scenes Dead
Clap

--Anna--

addiction Senior Member
addiction
addiction

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

archi , i was gonna put something in my post but i stopped.b/c did not want to get attacked.!Ouch

My question for Jeh. I know darling you ain't saint. I know ur sis wants to support ur enemy, and stuff. But, she is ur little sis man.! She is your flesh and blood. Fine , she has made some mistakes. But, that does not mean you treat her poorly. You are her brother. Try to understand her. ! she needs u . She has always been locked in a dark room. she needs love not hate. please! just try to understand her once for god sake. You are her brother.!Ouch

My question for Pia , If I just found out that guy I had been fakly dating had locked up his sis in a dark room. I would be suspicious, and would not take a ride from him. I would take a ride from my sister. I would either demand answers from what was all about. Seeing him treating his sister like garbage, I would actually not just stand there. I would tell him to stop the car, and call a taxi. In the first place if I were Pia, i would not take ride from Jeh.! Even though I love Pia as much Abhay, I feel like whacking the shit out of her foolishness, and her ghajini mood. That's why I sometimes like Alina better than Pia ! B?c sometimes she is too imbecile!!Dead

pia  uses her Sherlock homes techniques for abhay only...:) 101 questions everyday...even if abhay stares at any1 she demands an answer...but to sid or jeh ...she blindly or foolishly accepts them...or their deeds..& ppl think she is  oh..so innocent...can't understand others intentions...pia only know to question abhay who always has good intentions...

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index