Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesshhh.. Just saw that part again and it was really so nice.. She does know how to cheer people up. And the La-Khushi scene was awesome.. They looked like sisters while dancing.. and also the whole get up made them alike ;D
Love it..
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know! She was so cute, and the dance bit was hilarious...her expressions while looking at Arnav's photo was just 🀣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i wanna see kushi releasing stress of arnav one day in this manner! how about her dancing on arnie's bed to cheer him up?!?! aww too cute to even imagine πŸ˜
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post Aashi πŸ€—

Sanaya n Sana seemed to be having a gr8 tym in that scene L0L I found her accent cute :P Khushi's character has these amazing and unique traits, Jalebi-making and dancing to let go of the stress n tears, you are right ;) ladki badi hai kamal ki :D Hats Off to Sanaya for portraying Khushi so well :)
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It was such a hilarious and cute sequence! Especially the line, 'Aye hero, tu hain zero...' it seemed like Khushi was singing this for Arnav!πŸ˜†

Khushi's expressions on seeing Arnav and then fumbling with the pillow was so funny!πŸ˜† I love the cheekiness of her character! She is dead scared of him, but that still does not stop her from doing everything that annoys him! And now she has taken La into her fold too! And La's general air-headed behaviour is so adorable! Though it does make one wonder, what on earth did Arnav ever find in common with Lavanya?πŸ˜†

Both Sanaya and Sana were amazing! I love this new track of their friendship and really hope that the CV's don't destroy it! I am sure there would be many ways of getting Arnav and Khushi together without spoiling Khushi and Lavanya's new found friendship!

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
You Know Aashi When Khushi Said No, I Don't Have Boyfriend & After That Said Asaal Main Mera Boyfriend Hain Then Suddenly Mohit's Name Came Into My Mind 😳, I Swear . I'm CRAZYYY πŸ€£
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

You Know Aashi When Khushi Said No, I Don't Have Boyfriend & After That Said Asaal Main Mera Boyfriend Hain Then Suddenly Mohit's Name Came Into My Mind 😳, I Swear . I'm CRAZYYY πŸ€£

Loll.. I never thought of that.🀣 Good one!!🀣 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Yeahh, That Line Cracked Me Up ;) πŸ€£ Especially When She Said "Yeaah, I Have One" & We Know You Have Sanaya ☺️ πŸ˜†