Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP: Update: 19September:Bhabhi Ka Devar Vs Bahan (Page 8)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

P.S. Let's stop here now...I wasn't supposed to pollute the WU thread...*feeling Netri's ire growing* OuchROFL

Don't worry Nets has a soft corner for youWinkLOL.

ps: Nets even she knows soft kitty and she will sing it for u so pardon her one last timeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Ho Ho Ho, what to say, Ekhta jeee!!! I am totally surprised by your statement as people who knows me tell me that I have a good sense of humor, I can make jokes and TAKE as well, perhaps you missed the time when we use to have  lot of fun, as you came quite late in the forum, lately I am not very much  active and this is when you GAINED your COOLNESS as the MAIDAAN was CLEAR for you !!!! and Tejesh sahab , come on man, you think so too?? ch ch ch, kahir koi baat nahi, chalo kisi cheez kai qabil toh samjah!! Although I am enjoying your statment and smiling all the way thinking, Ekhta doesnt know me at all so its not her fault, she is IGNORANT , but good one. Sheemu will pleed her own case so no need to say anything. Where as I rest my case no need to give any proof !!
So who ever dont participate in the BBC have no elaticity ??? I am not sure about elasticity but definetly I have no passions for pure Bakwaas all the time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

greenleaf007111192tejeshecMadameXiViews

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Ho Ho Ho, what to say, Ekhta jeee!!! I am totally surprised by your statement as people who knows me tell me that I have a good sense of humor, I can make jokes and TAKE as well, perhaps you missed the time when we use to have  lot of fun, as you came quite late in the forum, lately I am not very much  active and this is when you GAINED your COOLNESS as the MAIDAAN was CLEAR for you !!!! and Tejesh sahab , come on man, you think so too?? ch ch ch, kahir koi baat nahi, chalo kisi cheez kai qabil toh samjah!! Although I am enjoying your statment and smiling all the way thinking, Ekhta doesnt know me at all so its not her fault, she is IGNORANT , but good one. Sheemu will pleed her own case so no need to say anything. Where as I rest my case no need to give any proof !!
So who ever dont participate in the BBC have no elaticity ??? I am not sure about elasticity but definetly I have no passions for pure Bakwaas all the time.

I have been telling u that I miss the old you...When we had the shayari tug of war in the beginning u were a different person...Aap badal gaye ho..I want the old u(who used to reply back to all the sarcasm I had in store for you) back...Thats it nothing more should be read into it...

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

That's true actually...I don't know you so well and for that I shouldn't have judged you. My perception is combination of first-hand and second hand accounts. But ya, you're also right...I'm full of bakwaas all the time. ROFL This stuff is just one of them too...LOL

And no, no...I don't think you have to participate in BBC to be considered elastic...again I was working on the definition provided. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

As much as I'd like to stay, I also have to leave for school now. LOL So don't think I'm being coward and running away. WinkLOL Take care, everyone.

And if feelings were hurt, then I sincerely apologize. Smile 
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Well , tejesh these days nothing much is happening , just like poetry comes when you are in the right mood , good sarcasm needs good situation , aaj kal thanda thanda hai, any ways now a days Ekhta Mai Ka Raaj hai, you are her WAZEER and Netri is FOREIGN MINISTER !!!! who needs ANNA HAZARAY here!!!!! 

111192tejeshec

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Well , tejesh these days nothing much is happening , just like poetry comes when you are in the right mood , good sarcasm needs good situation , aaj kal thanda thanda hai, any ways now a days Ekhta Mai Ka Raaj hai, you are her WAZEER and Netri is FOREIGN MINISTER !!!! who needs ANNA HAZARAY here!!!!! 

Aunty thanda ho ya garam,
aap kabhi mat chodna apna sarcasm ka dharamLOL
Naye log isliye raaj kar rahe hain,
kyunki puraane log kahin kho gaye hainLOL

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I think its the wrong post for this discussion , so what did you guys think of the episode, The Real LUB Story
Jahan Pyar bhi hai aur Rishtay daari bhi
Jahan Bhabi Bhi Hai Aur Sali Bhi
Jahan Kebab Kum Aur Hadiyaan Ziyada
Jahan Chai Kum Pani Ziyada
Pata Nahi Cv,s Ka hai Kiya Iradah
Kahin Bhool Na Jain SGP ke Maryada
Itna Bolnay Ka Kiya Hai Faida
Todhay Ko Jano Kum Na Ziyadah.

meenakshi_16111192

Go to top