Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP: Update: 19September:Bhabhi Ka Devar Vs Bahan (Page 2)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Ha ha , cv,s forgot that huge amount of young adults works in IT , and every body knows what you do as soft ware engineering , so either Ishaan,s company selling pc,s on high street shops or selling programmes!! Branch manager!!!!! He seems happy to leave , which is a surprise , may be he wanted to be a grown up now by moving out. Aaahhh for Suhana ! What to say , nothing in her heart and seems like nothing in the brain, koi itna dumb kaisay ho sakta hai??? She is new version of Hopi sorry Gopi is it?? No offence to either .

Edited by venture - 19 September 2011 at 11:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend_Procrastinatormd410

jshree_ram Groupbie
jshree_ram
jshree_ram

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Yaar plz don't call Suhana Dumb atleast in today's Epi..
B'coz like Suhana even I took a while to understand the relation .. (Silly Me Silly)..

Again about the Pre-cap...
Promoted as Branch Manager... Stern Smile
I think this is new Portfolio which is recently being (on 19th September 2011 @ 8:00 PM IST) added in IT industry ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshree_ram

B'coz like Suhana even I took a while to understand the relation .. (Silly Me Silly)..  REALLY?LOL

I think this is new Portfolio which is recently being (on 19th September 2011 @ 8:00 PM IST) added in IT industry ...

Okay, yes she was dumb only in that part, the rest of the episode she was fine. In fact I loved the way she teased Sanju and Deepak in the last scene. Very cute. The scene with Disha and ladies was good too, controlled and good. Like the way she scolded Deepak for telling Sanju about Ilesh. She's right, he shouldn't have have said anything about that! Hey ho, it's done. 

The lawyer looks promising, lets hope he doesn't let Ilesh and Alok down.

Will Kaushaliya mausi be a more archaic version of Shanti dadi?

jshree_ram

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Ha ha , cv,s forgot that huge amount of young adults works in IT , and every body knows what you do as soft ware engineering , so either Ishaan,s company selling pc,s on high street shops or selling programmes!! Branch manager!!!!! He seems happy to leave , which is a surprise , may be he wanted to be a grown up now by moving out. Aaahhh for Suhana ! What to say , nothing in her heart and seems like nothing in the brain, koi itna dumb kaisay ho sakta hai??? She is new version of Hopi sorry Gopi is it?? No offence to either .

NO Di, she wasn't THAT dumb. I watched the episode and in majority of them she was fine, just that part about "Bhabhi/Didi". It didn't click that a woman has many relations after marriage. Yes that was the blonde moment, ah well! Then she came back to say yes she got it and then very cutely teased Sanju and Deepak.
jshree_ram Groupbie
jshree_ram
jshree_ram

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by jshree_ram

B'coz like Suhana even I took a while to understand the relation .. (Silly Me Silly)..  REALLY?LOL

Ouch Yes... 

Okay, yes she was dumb only in that part, the rest of the episode she was fine. In fact I loved the way she teased Sanju and Deepak in the last scene. Very cute. The scene with Disha and ladies was good too, controlled and good. Like the way she scolded Deepak for telling Sanju about Ilesh. She's right, he shouldn't have have said anything about that! Hey ho, it's done. 

The lawyer looks promising, lets hope he doesn't let Ilesh and Alok down.

Will Kaushaliya mausi be a more archaic version of Shanti dadi?
Correct ...

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thankyou for the acknowledgement! Smile

jshree_ram

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
CV's...Please I request you to use different background music for Sanju and Deepak. I really don't like it when you use the same background music as Ishaan/Suhana's. Different couple, so they need to have different theme music.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpn_ProcrastinatorNimbuMirchi

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I saw the episode and really loved Suhana today , my sweet bacha !! she was so sensible with Disha, she understood her pain more then any one else, she was more worried for Disha then herself. As far as the terrace scene, both the SMARTY PANTS were pulling Suhana,s legs, I dont enjoy that part,  okey, the others are older then Suhana so they can fool around with her, Sanju is her own sister, Deepak is younger then her and yet they always intentionally even knowingly make fun of Suhana, that I find disrespectful, as even if somebody older then you seems to have lower IQ then you , you don't try or rather you shouldn't try to out smart them. But Suhana  got back to them and that was cute. Deepak /Sanju love story would have been better if they will fall in for each other after knowing each other,s good nature rather then just because they are FAMILY , as  up-til now that's the only bit they share, they hated each other ,dont even know about each other at all, and having all of a sudden all this feeling , not impressive, it should have been built up more believable and sensible as Deepak has been shown  as a reserve person who has his own personality issues, who has difficulty in opening up to people, who never had any solid relationship with any one, even to his own mother, Sanju,should have been shown to be more sensitive and considerate and she should have been shown to take him out of the darkness, but like every one else Deepak ,s character has changed as well.
Ishaan is so excitied about moving to Mumbai, has he forgotten about his beloved family whom he loved so much that he  told Suhana that his family means everything to him and he doesnt want her to hurt them, what happened there, is he only thinking about the post ?? again very unlike Ishaan , may be its initial happiness, it might sink in later what is he going to miss,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rammjtruelegend

Go to top