Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 426: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74AKI7rjsdkrishaaBeeesdramagodivya17-7Nimmi.shipsCyberOstrichcaptkirkmnx12Yuvika_15sub_rosamozart66mariescott14Ani_La_Iam-Azy-ivy_11-bharti-mIsHeZ.xprnczLekz*dewdrop~pearl*meghapartiAnu-Reddy--Sia--tamanna1391TheRager

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74rjsdkrishaaBeeesdivya17-7ramya90shipscaptkirkprettywomanmnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66Subiisub_rosaLekzivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*-bharti-mIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy---Sia--Anu-Reddytamanna1391TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@BB: Thanks for the update! The Tasha scene was sweet again. Dutta gave a nice answer to Naku. Both baap-beta will wait for bauli.LOL I am glad though Naku has had a relatively peaceful pregnancy so far.
Sorry I skipped the Baji-Madhu scene. I hope Madhu is disappears for good. But I doubt I'll have any such luck.Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iam-bharti-prncz

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I had a few random thoughts which is unrelated to this episode:
-What do the Patil women do the whole day? We know AS does pooja paath and Madhu seems to be spending some time writing and composing songs. But what about Leela, Rups and Naku? Earlier Naku used to cook for the whole family but now even thats stopped. So how does she spend her time?
-What does Kishore do the whole day? Pooja-paath like AS?
-Where were the kids during the hostage drama? Doesnt Kala remember her son at all?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iamprncz

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@BB: Thanks for the update! The Tasha scene was sweet again. Dutta gave a nice answer to Naku. Both baap-beta will wait for bauli.LOL I am glad though Naku has had a relatively peaceful pregnancy so far.
Sorry I skipped the Baji-Madhu scene. I hope Madhu is disappears for good. But I doubt I'll have any such luck.Cry

Your replacement Madhu is also not working for you??? LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iamprncz

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...Smile

Love the Dutta and Naku scene...
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Your replacement Madhu is also not working for you??? LOLLOLLOLLOL

Its tough to replace her since Soni Singh is still used in the promos and she is still Madhu for everyone else.CrySince I tried to do a Pranjal the attempt had to fail.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 19 September 2011 at 9:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iamprncz

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

I had a few random thoughts which is unrelated to this episode: My random answers: 
-What do the Patil women do the whole day? We know AS does pooja paath and Madhu seems to be spending some time writing and composing songs. But what about Leela, Rups and Naku?
The Patil women sit around in the hall and wait for Dutta to start a new screaming session. 
Leela and Roops spend a lot of time grooming themselves. Naku is no less in puja paath. We saw her making cotton wicks the other day and non stop bhashan baazi to someone or the other. And then u forgot, she eavesdrops LOLLOLLOLHow could u forget!!! 
 Earlier Naku used to cook for the whole family but now even thats stopped. So how does she spend her time?
Initially naku used to cook now she is busy chatting up "Baba ki Bauli"
-What does Kishore do the whole day? Pooja-paath like AS?
Kishore i think takes care of the kids. Baby-sitting Anay and Pari. He seems like a typical, show me ur homework kind of people na. I am sure his maths must be good 
-Where were the kids during the hostage drama? Doesnt Kala remember her son at all?
I think the kids were locked in a separate room to save Kala from the shrills and screams. The second question.. see, we have seen her getting the taunts about being a bad mother, but i really don't know if she cares. She never did na. Wasn't she ready to throw her son from the balcony to threaten Kishore once?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichramya90mnx12Ani_La_Iamprncz-Carrie-*dewdrop~pearl*TheRager

Go to top