Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

   
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion Thread - September 19 - 23 (Page 7)

Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Joined: 30 May 2011
Posts: 1126

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I love you mahadevi...
you are such a humourous charecter in evils as well as fun making.
Your conversation with amma is so cute...
To Runjun" gudduji pani peene se tanda nahi hoga.ek kaam karo Gudduji ke sar par ice cube daalo or Navaratna cool oil laga do.Tanda ho jayega~Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 21160

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Nice episode

Diamond and KukkanThumbs UpThumbs UpClapClap
MD Heart
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhruvie05LoveGuddu

dhruvie05 Goldie
dhruvie05
dhruvie05

Joined: 20 June 2006
Posts: 1699

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Nice episode

Diamond and KukkanClap
MD Heart
 


Ditto!

Just one addition - Runjhun :  Aaarrgghhh!!!! Angry


Edited by dhruvie05 - 22 September 2011 at 8:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduZiva01

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Joined: 10 March 2011
Posts: 24509

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvie05

Originally posted by pri01

Nice episode

Diamond and KukkanClap
MD Heart
 


Ditto!

Just one addition - Runjhun :  Aaarrgghhh!!!! Angry


ditto Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chatterpotdhruvie05LoveGudduZiva01

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 1167

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
A very intresting episode. Lots of things happening. At last Runjhun and MD are acting like sisters and having fun. I like the cheeky behaviour of MD she has come out of her mothers shadow and is discovering herself as a woman.

Runjhun never had that chance and that is why she is not grown up in a woman personality. She is having symbiosis togather with amma and her mama mami. Since she never got their love she stablished her own symbiotic reationship with them That is why she has a very hard time living without them.

She has identitiy due to their evilness and now she is in a void she do not know anylonger who she is. Well she is married to Guddu but she is not gone through the process of detaching herself from her parentalfiguers since the relationship was not a healthy one. You can only have a secure and positive child parent growing and detachment is love is given to the child. Runjhun never recived any and thus her detachment has not functioned as others or like MD since MD was loved by her parents she has a easiertime of seperating herslef from her mother and father figures.

Superficially she would try to please Guddu but that is not what he wants he wants her to be happy so he will leave her again. Dont be angry with me for saying so but my guess is that he moves out Mama mami comes in and then they do something that makes Runjhun understand what they really are and that they would never ever want her to be happy and I think the crown bearer will be Mitho.


The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chatterpotjps01dhruvie05bhavni88InfofanZiva01

dhruvie05 Goldie
dhruvie05
dhruvie05

Joined: 20 June 2006
Posts: 1699

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

A very intresting episode. Lots of things happening. At last Runjhun and MD are acting like sisters and having fun. I like the cheeky behaviour of MD she has come out of her mothers shadow and is discovering herself as a woman.

Runjhun never had that chance and that is why she is not grown up in a woman personality. She is having symbiosis togather with amma and her mama mami. Since she never got their love she stablished her own symbiotic reationship with them That is why she has a very hard time living without them.

She has identitiy due to their evilness and now she is in a void she do not know anylonger who she is. Well she is married to Guddu but she is not gone through the process of detaching herself from her parentalfiguers since the relationship was not a healthy one. You can only have a secure and positive child parent growing and detachment is love is given to the child. Runjhun never recived any and thus her detachment has not functioned as others or like MD since MD was loved by her parents she has a easiertime of seperating herslef from her mother and father figures.

Superficially she would try to please Guddu but that is not what he wants he wants her to be happy so he will leave her again. Dont be angry with me for saying so but my guess is that he moves out Mama mami comes in and then they do something that makes Runjhun understand what they really are and that they would never ever want her to be happy and I think the crown bearer will be Mitho.




I would rather think that Runjhun is in strong denial, you could say even delusional about her mama mamis' nature and her relationship with them.

I hate to repeat myself, but think about all the atrocities that they have done with her before marriage, like abusing her, harrassing her at every opportunity, even trying to poison her Amma.  After marriage also they tried to poison her mind against Guddu, and tried their best to separate them by chasing her, kidnapping her, locking her in that dark shack.  They burnt their house and dreams, mortgaged PN, caused the whole auction..

What more do they have to do to prove that they do not love her or care about her and actually want to harm her and Guddu, that they are totally self-centered and do not care about anyone else but themselves?

I'm sorry but I am really not able to relate to her thoughts and feelings anymore.  God knows I try to.

In fact its all the more reason to finally live her life happily with all her loved ones around her and without her mama mamis' shadows around.  Expecting a closure from them is going to prove expensive and harmful to her.

Runjhun should learn to honour her husband's self-respect, dignity and decisions.  She still looks at PN as her mama mamis house and does not show enough appreciation, gratitude or happiness about the fact that her husband has sacrificed his entire wealth to save it, just for her sake.   If he is trying to keep her away from the evils, its only to protect them from harming her yet again.  Expecting him to forgive them and let them live in the house is unreasonable and unjustified.

She really has to learn to let go-let go of her feelings for her mama mamis, let go of them from her thoughts and life, believe in the people who love her and care about her.  She should learn to appreciate what she has and not lose everything for these worthless people who would walk all over her again, given the slightest opportunity.

Sadly, she might just do that like you mentioned in your last paragraph.  I can actually see all that happening, given Guddu's history of escaping when he can't deal with things anymore.


Edited by dhruvie05 - 22 September 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzChatterpotjps01Ziva01sahil70Infofan

Chatterpot Senior Member
Chatterpot
Chatterpot

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 397

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvie05

Originally posted by pri01

Nice episode


</div>
<div>Diamond and KukkanClap

MD Heart



Ditto!

Just one addition - Runjhun : Aaarrgghhh!!!! Angry


Same to same ditto.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuZiva01

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Joined: 28 May 2011
Posts: 7891

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chatterpot

Originally posted by dhruvie05

Originally posted by pri01

Nice episode


</div>
<div>Diamond and KukkanClap

MD Heart



Ditto!

Just one addition - Runjhun : Aaarrgghhh!!!! Angry


Same to same ditto.


me 4

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index