Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Yippieee!!Gopi studieddd!!n wowed her Ahamji!

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Yeh yeh yehhh!! no matter what rashi did today Gopi managed to study n wowed Aham the moment she recited the 9th table really well n sweetly!!Clap yipppieee im n a very good mood today!!
Rashi's face was worth watching!! everyone else but her was very happy n clapping n cheering Gopi on n Rashi's face just darkened the moment Gopi was reciting in her cutish voice...just loved all of it! made the whole episode worth watching cz i was feeling dead bored with the 1st 2 parts b4 the last break came..n once again CVs made us pleasantly surprised!!

lol who cares for Kinjal n what happens to herSleepy Gopi is happy as far as Aham's work is concerned n that's awesome for me!!

Edited by princessunara - 19 September 2011 at 8:08am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharpallavisarkarshajnaiisweetymolaachus-neela-gohem123kaka.lgsimibrar1990sandyukshaina.sharmaPN_luvs_ArjunNilu.DasuniSRKLuvrANJ4ani_gr-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I know the last part of the episode, when Aham came home, you know his commanding personality of his...Blushing it was fab...then he asked her to recite, she did, Rashi disappointed by kalakari didn't work, I think Gopi studied the timetables last night and in the morning, when the kalakaries started in the afternoon, she was doing possibly the other two exercises, and now they have gone to Urmila's I'm hopeful she truly finishes all the work, and Rashi is curious to know what is happening at Urmila's so she is pestering her mum for information, as she's very curious to know everything...fingers crossed that's how it pans out.

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrows fireworks with Aham's angry man personality at Urmila's house there, Kinjal beware...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharpallavisarkarsweetymolsandyukNilu.DasuniANJ4ani_grprincessunara

kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaka.lg

oh really? does Ahem ask her to recite in front of everyone?

Yes dear, the moment ahem stepped into the house, he asked for gopi first.

Gopi comes to ahem saying i am here Ahemji lol cute

and without drinking his green tea, he started questioning did u read, tell the 9th table.

GOpi first seemed nervous while koki, hetal comes and sits in the hall, rashi happy seeing gopi.

even koki asks ahem to drink tea nd take rest and later question her but Our dear ahem now a days 

not listening to anyone regarding gopi. He simply says no mom and again commnads to start.

Gopi takes a breath and starts and hip hip hurray, said it totally. 

Hetal and jigar claps, koki praises and ahem u cant believe it, looks proud at her and smiles(slight smile)

They keep on looking at each other and this time Ahem dint get distracted by phone.

though he looks side ways when phone rang the next moment again started filrting he he

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharpallavisarkarsweetymolsandyukkaka.lgNilu.DasuniANJ4-Nafisa-ani_grprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaka.lg

oh really? does Ahem ask her to recite in front of everyone?

yup he doesss!!!lol he even defies Koki who asks him to rest before anything else n says i'll 1st do this cz i wanna know whether she studied well today or not..n asks her to recite it!!

yehh n it was sweet revenge on Rashi cz the one night Gopi didn't study n got scolded it was done in secrecy behind the doors..n the night Gopi had done her studies she was tested in front of everyone n she passed with flying colours!! yahooo!!! i'm in a very good mood right now!!Gopi's face was full of happiness when she managed to finish it completely!Dancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolsandyukkaka.lgNilu.Dasuni-Nafisa-ani_gr

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

hai sunara, u are totally correct. She really did impressed him totally.

Ahem pakka flat, totally. He even smiled at her and kept lookng at her. He was so proud of her for being a good student. 

But the down fact is rashi wont be exposed now as after coming home ahem and gopi concentration will be on koki only and they may not discuss her studies.

But still no problem, being koki upset , gopi concerns for his mom wil be another highlight in their relation.

I think this time kanaji is showering special blessings on gopi as though how much is rashi doing gopi is hitting target afteer target on ahem.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolsandyukNilu.DasuniANJ4princessunara

kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharma

kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukprincessunara-Arnisha-

Go to top