Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Suyash's film stint--indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Suyash's filmi stint

Suyash Kumar, aka Neel from Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani, is no longer a part of the show but we recently spotted him in Yashraj's film Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.

Suyash played Imran Khan's friend in the movie and is elated with the response he has been receiving from fans.

Suyash reveals, "I had signed the film one and half years ago when I had just come to Mumbai. I had auditioned for one of Yashraj's TV shows and that is when I was offered the role. Even though, it was not a path breaking role, getting a break in a Yashraj movie is not a small thing either. I immediately agreed to it. "

Speaking about fan reactions, the actor says, "I had forgotten that I was a part of this movie. Kishwer wanted to see the movie and that is when I remembered that I had shot for it. Of course, after the film released, I have been receiving so many comments on Facebook and my fanpage. It is great that people recognized me in the movie. To tell you the truth, I have not seen the movie myself."

Why did Suyash leave Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani? Does he want to focus on movies? "The real reason that I left the show is the track and that my character was going haywire. I started off as a sweet lover boy, suddenly I turned negative and even I don't know what was happening. I felt that it is best to leave the show on a good note rather than continue and be bitter about it. I was so attached to Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani that I cried for a week after leaving it. I miss my onscreen brother Rithwick who is also like a brother off-screen, I also miss being with my girlfriend Kishwer on the sets. How I miss the fun and masti. Neel was supposed to be in the show for five episodes but I ended up being there for 87 episodes. But then all good things come to an end."

Speaking about future plans, Suyash adds, "I have given a couple of auditions but I don't want to speak about anything till it is finalized. I have not found the time for a holiday since I was busy with auditions. However, Kishwer and I are now planning our New Year celebrations. She may not get an off at that time, so we are planning in advance."

We wish Suyash good luck for his future endeavours.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kavita-

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
How can anyone forget that he acted in the film...as if he did 100 films...I think it is his 1st film...anyways Neel was there for 87 episode???????
great.

no offence.

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index