Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys y u all are so lazy in hitting Chaka meter we are at 27 only this week looks like no one is intersted in the show i give up ...look at that show Dharmpatni...it started after our show and thier rank is alwaya in 20...y ???...pls guys...Edited by akki-theGreat - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too wondering the same! last week i hit the chaskameter many times and the number of votes raise from 48 to 95 but the CM rank remaind the same old 27 ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i don't understand๐Ÿ˜•
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have seen posts of cm ranking being criticized by many members from a long time.it just doesn't depend upon hitting the chaskameter.i feel the criteria for cm ranking are still not put up clearly by IF dev team.๐Ÿ˜•i have hit cm this week max no of times and i would say this week the forum is also active.dont know why its still on 27.there aren't any articles(parichay) released in the recent times.the shows you are saying-leads have a lot of fan following who obviously do the cm hits.unfortunately for parichay none of the actors have such huge following and sad to say but colors is also not promoting it well to attract new audience.

cm ranking can be ignored,i dont feel it to be genuine.how come some shows which weren't even started be in top rankings.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•i dont say that these shows shouldn't have rankings (forum may be opened,promos and discussions can be there) but how come it'll be in top shows when it haven't started yet.sorry to say but it pissed me off

lets leave this and just enjoy the show.
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ya u r true so i think i shud stop worrying
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

how come some shows which weren't even started be in top rankings.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•i dont say that these shows shouldn't have rankings (forum may be opened,promos and discussions can be there) but how come it'll be in top shows when it haven't started yet.sorry to say but it pissed me off

i know yaar ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜กKTLK is yet to start , that too in sadela sony but it  is in top 15...girrr ๐Ÿ˜ก hard to digest...

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

ya u r true so i think i shud stop worrying

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†that will be better for us๐Ÿ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chaskameter ranking depend on number of hits on chaskameter...number of posts...n buzz articles...

I am hitting the chaskameter for parichay...we cant do anything for articles...but to be frank Parichay got very less active members...dont know why๐Ÿ˜•...the number of posts too are limited๐Ÿคข

keep making some sensible posts...or  we should come up with something to make it more active๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
shumi. thumbnail
girls what is the updated chaska meter  ranking of prichay this week?๐Ÿ˜• is it remains the same?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we doing that to keep it at good position.
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think chaska meter rankings doesnt come out every week like the celebrity rankings..its criteria is different..it comes after 15 days