Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Chaska Meter !!!.:

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
hey guys y u all are so lazy in hitting Chaka meter we are at 27 only this week looks like no one is intersted in the show i give up ...look at that show Dharmpatni...it started after our show and thier rank is alwaya in 20...y ???...pls guys...

Edited by akki-theGreat - 19 September 2011 at 7:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf-sahasra-shumi.-Nightingale-

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
me too wondering the same! last week i hit the chaskameter many times and the number of votes raise from 48 to 95 but the CM rank remaind the same old 27 Shocked i don't understandConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
i have seen posts of cm ranking being criticized by many members from a long time.it just doesn't depend upon hitting the chaskameter.i feel the criteria for cm ranking are still not put up clearly by IF dev team.Confusedi have hit cm this week max no of times and i would say this week the forum is also active.dont know why its still on 27.there aren't any articles(parichay) released in the recent times.Ouchthe shows you are saying-leads have a lot of fan following who obviously do the cm hits.unfortunately for parichay none of the actors have such huge following and sad to say but colors is also not promoting it well to attract new audience.Ouch

cm ranking can be ignored,i dont feel it to be genuine.how come some shows which weren't even started be in top rankings.ConfusedConfusedi dont say that these shows shouldn't have rankings (forum may be opened,promos and discussions can be there) but how come it'll be in top shows when it haven't started yet.sorry to say but it pissed me offOuchOuch

lets leave this and just enjoy the show.

Edited by -sahasra- - 19 September 2011 at 8:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadiliciousshumi.

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
ya u r true so i think i shud stop worrying

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-shumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sahasra-

how come some shows which weren't even started be in top rankings.ConfusedConfusedi dont say that these shows shouldn't have rankings (forum may be opened,promos and discussions can be there) but how come it'll be in top shows when it haven't started yet.sorry to say but it pissed me offOuchOuch

i know yaar Shocked  AngryKTLK is yet to start , that too in sadela sony but it  is in top 15...girrr Angry hard to digest...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

ya u r true so i think i shud stop worrying
WinkLOLthat will be better for usLOL
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Chaskameter ranking depend on number of hits on chaskameter...number of posts...n buzz articles...

I am hitting the chaskameter for parichay...we cant do anything for articles...but to be frank Parichay got very less active members...dont know whyConfusedOuch...the number of posts too are limitedDead

keep making some sensible posts...or  we should come up with something to make it more activeWinkWinkWink
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
girls what is the updated chaska meter  ranking of prichay this week?Confused is it remains the same?Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index