Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

19th Sept Epi discussions (Page 8)

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Nerd, how can you be called nerd when you dumbly start discussion of previous episodes when we're discussing today's only. AngryAngryLOL

P.S. Missed you so much. Embarrassed How have you been?
Am busy with my exam thought better post something I liked rather than...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Or she'll have something else to obsess about over there...LOL   ROFL  ROFL  Perhaps Padosi's  Baby

To me, it seems like Ishaan will have more work to do because of his promotion/transfer and Suhana will go but she will still feel lonely there with him as he will be too busy for her...so she will be angsting, they will romance through the process of making up lmao, and maybe Suhana will grow to learn how to run her own mini family of just him and her...unless she decides to take another baby from park and raise it too, thus filling her plate more than it should be. ROFL
        I thought the same thing , Ishan will get up at 5 AM then cook Tiffin, B'Fast , Coffee , Juice , Leave Luch for Suhana , then go to work , come back entertain her , Cook Dinner ... Tired WinkLOL

P.S. Above paragraph is filled with seriousness, some sarcasm, some humor...so don't be offended. LOL  Ditto from me . I should put it in my Siggy Box . Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by netri

sach mein sayaad iss pagal khane se nikal kar suhana mein kuch akaal aa jayeD'oh
Renu U know what is worst !!!!! They r proving Sid & Sona right . Remember in one scene , Hunar said " Suhana lucky hain jo use aap jaisa family mila warna , Uska kya hota " Well more & more Dumb Suhana I see , It makes me realize they want to prove Y they needed Hunar Ouch

The way suhana is behaving these days ...it proves sid was absolutely right she is not a marriage material...she is just a dumb child in woman's bodyOuch

And this is a baccha talking about another baccha. ROFL

(But ya...agree with you too...maybe we need Sid to fire her up again to be real marriage material. LOL)

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

Hi tabz...how was ur egggjjjaaammmsss?

And regarding previous episode I toh loved the entire episode...especially the family scene
Hi Akshi How r u?Big smileLOLexams are really tiresome botany wala hitler gave whole chapter in a single questionOuchLOL.Me too liked previous episode but loved the single dialogue the MOSTBig smile
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

sach mein sayaad iss pagal khane se nikal kar suhana mein kuch akaal aa jayeD'oh
Renu U know what is worst !!!!! They r proving Sid & Sona right . Remember in one scene , Hunar said " Suhana lucky hain jo use aap jaisa family mila warna , Uska kya hota " Well more & more Dumb Suhana I see , It makes me realize they want to prove Y they needed Hunar Ouch

The way suhana is behaving these days ...it proves sid was absolutely right she is not a marriage material...she is just a dumb child in woman's bodyOuch

I agree in a SAD way . But Even If she goes back to being Bajpai problem remains ... Ouch  But seriously what Sid & Hunar said abt her , in the present circumstances is so right . Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Or she'll have something else to obsess about over there...LOL   ROFL  ROFL  Perhaps Padosi's  Baby

To me, it seems like Ishaan will have more work to do because of his promotion/transfer and Suhana will go but she will still feel lonely there with him as he will be too busy for her...so she will be angsting, they will romance through the process of making up lmao, and maybe Suhana will grow to learn how to run her own mini family of just him and her...unless she decides to take another baby from park and raise it too, thus filling her plate more than it should be. ROFL
        I thought the same thing , Ishan will get up at 5 AM then cook Tiffin, B'Fast , Coffee , Juice , Leave Luch for Suhana , then go to work , come back entertain her , Cook Dinner ... Tired WinkLOL

P.S. Above paragraph is filled with seriousness, some sarcasm, some humor...so don't be offended. LOL  Ditto from me . I should put it in my Siggy Box . Wink

From now, we both need disclaimers for ourselves. ROFL

iViews

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by firefly99

Sahi kaha Di...Suhana Bajpayi thi tab toh thik thi...jaise hi Kashyap bani aur inki hawa lagi...badal gayiOuch

Afterall Kharboze ko dekh kar kharboza rang pakarta haiLOLLOL

dear nerd...plz care to explainLOL ROFL
Dumbo we get influenced by our company the way u wereWinkLOL
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Tabzo, get with the times. LOL We moved on from the line, now you please do so too. WinkLOL

ShadowImbue

Go to top