India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

19th Sept Epi discussions (Page 6)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Srsly can't wait for Ishaan's transfer...Suhana needs breath of fresh air. LOL

sach mein sayaad iss pagal khane se nikal kar suhana mein kuch akaal aa jayeD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by meenakshi_16

oh no mere toh kaan pak gaya sun sun ke...we r family...and such a lame college scene...absolutely useless and 2 best frnd fighting on silly topic and then end of the fight was also not good...jst coz deepak and sanjana r family...sanju won Ouch

and that eye lock was toh total no no no...it seemed as if I was watch star one shows

I got more bummed abt Who is Bhabhi ? Who is Didi ? Ouch  Dead   Sach main Fir mera maan hi nahi kiya kya dekhen !!!!! I only heard the eye lock scene !!!! Sheer torture by suhana AMi 

Another thing Do U guys agree that Disha shouldn't greave for Khushi ?  Just participate in marriage full-form !!! I kinda disagree . 

Nets Ek scene sheer hai toh duja sava seer...both college scenes and terrace scenes were  worst...

and even I disagree with kashyaps when they expect disha to take part in the function forgetting every thing that happened to her ,its not easy to come out of things that easily as the days will pass,she'll feel better but in one day they want her to overcome...then its too much...and on top of that even Ilesh's case...so here its obvious Disha would be upset

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsMadameX

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

sach mein sayaad iss pagal khane se nikal kar suhana mein kuch akaal aa jayeD'oh

Sahi kaha Di...Suhana Bajpayi thi tab toh thik thi...jaise hi Kashyap bani aur inki hawa lagi...badal gayiOuch

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by netri

oh no mere toh kaan pak gaya sun sun ke...we r family...and such a lame college scene...absolutely useless and 2 best frnd fighting on silly topic and then end of the fight was also not good...jst coz deepak and sanjana r family...sanju won Ouch

and that eye lock was toh total no no no...it seemed as if I was watch star one shows

I got more bummed abt Who is Bhabhi ? Who is Didi ? Ouch  Dead   Sach main Fir mera maan hi nahi kiya kya dekhen !!!!! I only heard the eye lock scene !!!! Sheer torture by suhana AMi 

Another thing Do U guys agree that Disha shouldn't greave for Khushi ?  Just participate in marriage full-form !!! I kinda disagree . 

Why, she didn't grieve for the baby? Confused If she didn't, then ya she should...didn't Khushi mean a lot to her?
That's the thing , Ekta , Disha is sad for Khushi & Ilesh both crying , Suhana comes says nice things then rest of the family comes but they took it as if Both Suhana - Disha r bummed abt it still . Dead Then BM everyone tells Disha to b happy & take part in Marriage prep. Work & b happy . I don't like that part . I hope It doesn't become too much & blow up in their faces again !!!!    If suhana had not gave her khushi or they had not let her get attach to khushi then no problem but problem her is 2 sided , her inability to have child , & one she got was returned . Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Or she'll have something else to obsess about over there...LOL

To me, it seems like Ishaan will have more work to do because of his promotion/transfer and Suhana will go but she will still feel lonely there with him as he will be too busy for her...so she will be angsting, they will romance through the process of making up lmao, and maybe Suhana will grow to learn how to run her own mini family of just him and her...unless she decides to take another baby from park and raise it too, thus filling her plate more than it should be. ROFL

P.S. Above paragraph is filled with seriousness, some sarcasm, some humor...so don't be offended. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsNimbuMirchi

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Koi Aisa Waisa?ROFL
Hellooo everyoneBig smileso Is there anything new going on?I toh only lovveddd a single dialogue from previous episodes "kya meethi ap ki beti nahin hai?" 
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Sahi kaha Di...Suhana Bajpayi thi tab toh thik thi...jaise hi Kashyap bani aur inki hawa lagi...badal gayiOuch

That sounds very true. I am REALLY WAITING for them both to get out of there!! There will be hiccups to beging with, which is normal for anyone but then they will settle down, like people do.

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Afterall Kharboze ko dekh kar kharboza rang pakarta haiLOLLOL

Go to top