Sasural Genda Phool

19th Sept Epi discussions - Page 6

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: meenakshi_16

Sahi kaha Di...Suhana Bajpayi thi tab toh thik thi...jaise hi Kashyap bani aur inki hawa lagi...badal gayi

sach mein suhana kasyap bante hi class, style,akaal sab kuch khatam hogaya๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: firefly99

Koi Aisa Waisa?๐Ÿคฃ

Hellooo everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒso Is there anything new going on?I toh only lovveddd a single dialogue from previous episodes "kya meethi ap ki beti nahin hai?" 

Hi tabz...how was ur egggjjjaaammmsss?

And regarding previous episode I toh loved the entire episode...especially the family scene
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Koi Aisa Waisa?๐Ÿคฃ

Hellooo everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒso Is there anything new going on?I toh only lovveddd a single dialogue from previous episodes "kya meethi ap ki beti nahin hai?" 

Nerd, how can you be called nerd when you dumbly start discussion of previous episodes when we're discussing today's only. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. Missed you so much. ๐Ÿ˜ณ How have you been?
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have to agree here๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The way suhana is behaving these days ...it proves sid was absolutely right she is not a marriage material...she is just a dumb child in woman's body
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Afterall Kharboze ko dekh kar kharboza rang pakarta hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

dear nerd...plz care to explain๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ
ShadowImbue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

Nerd, how can you be called nerd when you dumbly start discussion of previous episodes when we're discussing today's only. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. Missed you so much. ๐Ÿ˜ณ How have you been?

Am busy with my exam thought better post something I liked rather than...๐Ÿ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

Or she'll have something else to obsess about over there...๐Ÿ˜†   ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ  Perhaps Padosi's  Baby

To me, it seems like Ishaan will have more work to do because of his promotion/transfer and Suhana will go but she will still feel lonely there with him as he will be too busy for her...so she will be angsting, they will romance through the process of making up lmao, and maybe Suhana will grow to learn how to run her own mini family of just him and her...unless she decides to take another baby from park and raise it too, thus filling her plate more than it should be. ๐Ÿคฃ
        I thought the same thing , Ishan will get up at 5 AM then cook Tiffin, B'Fast , Coffee , Juice , Leave Luch for Suhana , then go to work , come back entertain her , Cook Dinner ... Tired ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. Above paragraph is filled with seriousness, some sarcasm, some humor...so don't be offended. ๐Ÿ˜†  Ditto from me . I should put it in my Siggy Box . ๐Ÿ˜‰

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 111192

The way suhana is behaving these days ...it proves sid was absolutely right she is not a marriage material...she is just a dumb child in woman's body

And this is a baccha talking about another baccha. ๐Ÿคฃ

(But ya...agree with you too...maybe we need Sid to fire her up again to be real marriage material. ๐Ÿ˜†)
ShadowImbue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meenakshi_16

Hi tabz...how was ur egggjjjaaammmsss?

And regarding previous episode I toh loved the entire episode...especially the family scene

Hi Akshi How r u?๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†exams are really tiresome botany wala hitler gave whole chapter in a single question๐Ÿ˜†.Me too liked previous episode but loved the single dialogue the MOST๐Ÿ˜ƒ