Thali's are the distraction today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Rashi brings the thalis for the puja for decoration by Gopi, Gopi said she will help her, but she says she doesn't know art and craft so Gopi ends up doing it, she spends all afternoon doing them,in mini precap, Rashi goest to show the thali's and basket to Hetal and says she decorated them, Kokila is observing suspiciously. 

Again Rashi does kalakari to get Gopi not to study, and then gives her her work and takes the credit for Gopi's efforts. Same old same old.
CV didn't learnt the lesson yet, i bet.😕
Originally posted by shruthi2010

i m fed up with kalakaris

Exactly always the same.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Exactly always the same.

the show was taking off with aham and gopi coming together. why spoil it with kalakari.
when there are lot of tracks to move forward the CVs are always stuck with these kalakaris

the show was taking off with aham and gopi coming together. why spoil it with kalakari.
when there are lot of tracks to move forward the CVs are always stuck with these kalakaris

You know what it is Shruti, they want Rashi to win too, not only Gopi winning the day.

As she is also a lead to the show, it's not only Gopi's story unfortunately. 

They see the kalakaries as harmless, small tricks that have no huge bearing on Gopi, but we see them as extremely damaging not so them.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

You know what it is Shruti, they want Rashi to win too, not only Gopi winning the day.

As she is also a lead to the show, it's not only Gopi's story unfortunately. 

They see the kalakaries as harmless, small tricks that have no huge bearing on Gopi, but we see them as extremely damaging not so them.

nafisa while what you say is correct, gopi has to struggle and fight for every win, where as rashi gets everything easily. atleast for once i want rashi to suffer and get love from jigar.

nafisa while what you say is correct, gopi has to struggle and fight for every win, where as rashi gets everything easily. atleast for once i want rashi to suffer and get love from jigar.

Agreed.
Can't believe this was the best the CV's could come up with.