Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

~~##Preeto chit chat corner##~~ (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 36

Page 1 Page 35
Page   of 36

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
sneha...online ho kya????Big smileLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~##Preeto chit chat corner##~~ (Page 36)" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vrinda-

hii vrindaaa...yup ol and watching the match too no sachin today hmm... Confused

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

hii vrindaaa...yup ol and watching the match too no sachin today hmm... Confused
so watching ipl,well i didnt switch on ipl  so dont know wats happening,i think u love mumbai indians right?Smile

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snehapatro

so watching ipl,well i didnt switch on ipl so dont know wats happening,i think u love mumbai indians right?Smile

ya i love MI but today its going to lose the game... Ouch
wassup with u enjoyingg hols...?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.