Chat Clubs

Tu Meri Mein Teri CC #6 - Page 90

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
LMAO I can't be bothered to do anything man :| I think I need medication that can help me focus and be more determined to do WORK do they have that kinda shit 🤔 I didn't even take a semester off main aivanyi screwed up hoon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i self diagnose us w/ ADHD..the lazy kind 🤔

soundsofcedar thumbnail
🤣 I have already been diagnosed as bipolar and delusional and some more shit too 🤔 
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^seriously?? i have dealt w/ dyslexia (<<no joke) it took me a long bit in my elementary school for me to deal w/ it
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Dude like I can't concentrate unless you put a gun to my head and make me 🤔 like no joke I bet if I visit a doctor they would say that ain't normal 🤣 Haye dyslexia I know what it is but I can't imagine how it feels to deal with it :\
desigrl05 thumbnail

im the same.. i'd still not pay attention until trigger is pulled rofll .im that about about procrastination to being serious :| .. dyslexia isnt so bad, but i hated reading outloud b/c i'd always skip a sentence or read things jumbled up..even now i have trouble sometimes spelling, writing numbers in order and reading while comprehending..i have to read and then reread to figure out what the hell i just read..yeah.. slowness to the max

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Dude I think this is a bhimari :( like no joke it can't be normal to be this messed up :| and lajy! Oh dude I am the slowest reader ever unless it's a FF we are talking about ðŸ˜†
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^hahahahsldkfja;dslf..i swear to god we're twins..not FFs for me but I read novels like world is ending tomm..and yes if this is a bimari..theres another erm.. feather to my cap 🤔
soundsofcedar thumbnail
🤣 yeh basically if I am interested I will read asap but everything else can go fk itself ðŸ˜† ugh life is hard :( esp with this bhimari psht!
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
how come u two here ?  :O