Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
KuCh To LoG KaHeNgE.
Often we meet people whom we dislike initially and sometimes fall in love with on knowing them a little better. The same happened with Dr. Nidhi! Has something like this occurred in your life?

Mohnish Bahl
Fri 11.11.11 episode views ... :)

Finally, Ashutosh is getting better...should see him back in the hospital soon! Ha...Sounds odd, to say "getting better" & "back in the hospital"...Isn't this an oxymoron? :)

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello ppl!! long time!! sorry have been very busy wid shoots..hope u all r doing good..We here r working full power!! 45 min episodes from tomorrow..phew... so since i'm gonna have no time to chill frm tomorrow..i decided to treat myself.. went for Rockstar!! maaannn! watever ppl say, i loved d film!! it had passion, soul, terrific music and...AND RANBIR KAPOOR!! He is MAGIC!! I'm awestruck! lovestruck!! and d music is still playing in my head..
CANNOT thumbnail

All The Fans Join To Support AshNi Here

http://www.facebook.com/jodis.for.you?ref=tn_tnmn

Do Join All Fans Rohan,Niddhi and Ashutosh Rokx!

daffodil81 thumbnail
I am posting this to those who are not on Facebook

Been reading the comments & thanks for all of them...Whole lot of conflicting views...to dance or not to dance, to express feleings to each other or not to etc ... But there are two things that are common in a majority of the comments. 1. Everyone wants to see a progression in the story and why not, considering for the last 2 weeks this has been a case of each one missing the other and nothing much else. 2. You'll thought I did ok as an actor!!!!!! Also, why shouldn't we compare KTLK to DK, after all KTLK is based on DK and I personally believe the Ahu Niddhi story should have stayed with DK. What could be done to add more air time is to develop other already available stories like Anji Ranga track ... which would get a 'younger' audience also interested, while retaining the orignal thought and thereby the 'older' audience (like me!)...No offence to anyone, that was just my two bit!!! As a viewer and at great risk to my self as an actor, I feel other tracks need to be developed... :)
Edited by ashblore - 12 years ago
Kasturilover thumbnail

Excellent!!

I respect you Mohnish, for having the grace and the guts to think of whats good for the serial and not just self footage or TRP masala.

A thumbs up for this (CLAPS)

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I Smell many things from his post , never mind , keep up the good work MB 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Chalo thankfully he agrees...
I feel he isnt happy wid d trck himself...bt has no say...
Romance isnt coming...god help this show now... :(
Thnks to MB fr being open n reasonanle... :)
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

well i agree with MB to some extnd... but I think he should get one thing very clear... we watch KTLK not b'couse of Ranga and Anji😡😡😡

...but to see AshNi romance😳😳😳
achiever thumbnail
yeah.. bt i disagree tht older audience doesnt wanna c some physical romance.. v never wanted all touchy touchy.. embarrassing moments.. all v need is a sweet young romance.. m sure even older ppl wud like to watch such a thing..

for me thnk God KTLK didnt go DK way for Ashu-Nidhi.. it wud've been too slow and dull..

bt i still think story needs grt grt improvement.. characters r really fine and actors and characters r saving grace of this show.. but storyline needs some drastic improvement...and fast b4 thy start lose gained audience..
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

well i agree with MB to some extnd... but I think he should get one thing very clear... we watch KTLK not b'couse of Ranga and Anji😡😡😡

...but to see AshNi romance😳😳😳

exactly.. ppl wanna c leads romance and not side leads romance..😳