India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

PROTEST AGAINST CUTS! (Page 3)

-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Is this to give viewers anxiety,untill we have a reliable source we should not continue to bother about this news!

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
i know it is not ENDING. so stop spreading rumors but still for my show anything just tell what kind of protest is it
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!!!!! Good news I heard that the auditions for the new show have been canceled!  I don't know why but it got an email about it this evening!!!! My contact is very reliable!!!! He said it could have been because it was leaked here on the forum!  If thats the case mabe the advertisers saw it and got worried at the response people would have had!!!

Its really good that you all posted on here as it could have made a difference!  And for those that didn't i think you guys could support the show a little more!!!!!  
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Hi guys!!!!! Good news I heard that the auditions for the new show have been canceled!  I don't know why but it got an email about it this evening!!!! My contact is very reliable!!!! He said it could have been because it was leaked here on the forum!  If thats the case mabe the advertisers saw it and got worried at the response people would have had!!!

Its really good that you all posted on here as it could have made a difference!  And for those that didn't i think you guys could support the show a little more!!!!!  

which new show and what is connection of yrkkh and that new show

sonu10 Senior Member
sonu10
sonu10

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
thats nice to here so pls even i would request 2 post as many comment against this news
i know that it might not be conformed but i would say atleast to take initiative so that sp will understand abt the fan following of this show
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu10

thats nice to here so pls even i would request 2 post as many comment against this news
i know that it might not be conformed but i would say atleast to take initiative so that sp will understand abt the fan following of this show

I agree!! Everyone please post on here so that SP can see we all stand united!
rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

I am skeptical about the fact that SP cancelled audition based on opinions expressed here. If that is the case, then there were strong objections to cancellation of many popular shows and those objections were very strong and intense. Yet, SP cancelled them.

Opinions expressed in IF or this forum might reach SP or Production House but its very unlikely that would influence in their decision making. Their prime market is TV audiences.

And coming to YRKKH, its their white horse which garner top 10 TRP regularly. Not just once or twice but since its beginning. If I am right, channels are afraid of taking out old and established shows as the new ones are not giving them desired output. Unless YRKKH makes major blunder, it is safe. I myself surprised to see typical saas bahu shows run longer than experimental new ones. Again, that's the business for them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asawari_nakshTafseerRamsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightchoice

I am skeptical about the fact that SP cancelled audition based on opinions expressed here. If that is the case, then there were strong objections to cancellation of many popular shows and those objections were very strong and intense. Yet, SP cancelled them.

Opinions expressed in IF or this forum might reach SP or Production House but its very unlikely that would influence in their decision making. Their prime market is TV audiences.

And coming to YRKKH, its their white horse which garner top 10 TRP regularly. Not just once or twice but since its beginning. If I am right, channels are afraid of taking out old and established shows as the new ones are not giving them desired output. Unless YRKKH makes major blunder, it is safe. I myself surprised to see typical saas bahu shows run longer than experimental new ones. Again, that's the business for them...

i agree with every word of your post why the hell will they end yrkkh

Go to top