India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

PROTEST AGAINST CUTS!

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Im calling all fans of Gulaal, Dor and Yeh rishta to organise a protest against the budget cuts that have resulted in our beloved shows being axed! We can co-ordinate the peaceful protest from this forum!

Is everyone in then??  Their is a forum post on all three forums about this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jnazsheikh

alanta IF-Dazzler
alanta
alanta

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Is yrkkh also facing the problem????
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
what do u think humne 5 month tak kya sirf bhajiya khaya haiConfusedOuch...dear still our finger is aching requesting sp and sphere origin.:manicure:...half of our forum members are hospitalised spamming :headbang:dont believe us consult our phorum doctorLOL bechari has resigned from her job and now is writing ff so that we come out of the acute depression that sp has given us...:specs:

thanks dear but noone listen Confused... y dont u take help of chillar party gang maybe they march and protest in  their white dash dashWinkand may be star plus listen and our demand is met Wink

p.s. phun post no offence Embarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 19 September 2011 at 8:50am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

MgScKnazsheikhkalika.jalantaprachuryaVJ-LNMDJAnjalgMR21GeeshuBioinfo_Chaitukiran_trudecent-Cskluv-manzilmukul

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

what do u think humne 5 month tak kya sirf bhajiya khaya haiConfusedOuch...dear still our finger is aching requesting sp and sphere origin.:manicure:...half of our forum members are hospitalised spamming :headbang:dont believe us consult our phorum doctorLOL bechari has resigned from her job and now is writing ff so that we come out of the acute depression that sp has given us...:specs:

thanks dear but noone listen Confused... y dont u take help of chillar party gang maybe they march and protest in  their white dash dashWinkand may be star plus listen and our demand is met Wink

I don't speak fluent hindi so i don't understand all of the above? can someone please let me know what it all means?
Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

haila i was waiting for thisROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jPKYEK12Geeshukiran_trudecentIncense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

I don't speak fluent hindi so i don't understand all of the above? can someone please let me know what it all means?
[/QUOTE]

actually its hinglish...plz someone translate hinglishEmbarrassed

btw i will translate it for u if u plz decode "kach kuch kach kuch" or "galool" or "dubloo" for me

Edited by arti07 - 19 September 2011 at 11:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jnazsheikh-Cskluv-kiran_trudecentBioinfo_ChaituGeeshumanzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

haila i was waiting for thisROFLROFLROFLROFL

HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshu

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bioinfo

haila i was waiting for thisROFL

HugHug
Hug HugHugHugi can continue this for a long time coz i havent still recovered from spamoleria u seeLOLchal aaja hugswaHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jGeeshumanzilmukul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index