Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Will Abhay save Danish?-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Will Abhay save Danish?

With Danish's critical condition, everyone is tensed for him, especially Panchi and her family. Abhay and Piya will go to the hospital to see him, but in tonight's episode of STAR One's leading prime time show Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani, Chand will ask Abhay not to save Danish, as it is against their clan rules.

A STAR One.in source elaborates, "Danish and Panchi both got injured after a car accident. They were rushed and admitted to a hospital, but Danish's condition is very critical. He is fighting for his life. Panchi and her parents, Arnav and Madhu, will be distressed to see his condition. Abhay and Piya will come to the hospital to see Danish and Panchi. As Piya knows that Abhay can save Danish's life with his powers, she will ask him for a favour. However, Abhay's dad Chand will warn him not to save Danish, as he can't go against his clan. Piya will try to convince Abhay, reminding him that Danish always supported him and that he loves Panchi a lot."

Abhay Raichand says, "I will do what is right. My dad thinks about my well-being, and I am convinced that he is right. I agree with what Piya is saying as well. It is true that Danish has always been supportive and has helped me a lot. Let's see how can I help Danish."

A worried Piya Dobriyal claims, "I am very much concerned about Danish, because he is the love of Panchi's life. At this moment, he is critical. I know Abhay can heal through his powers, so I am trying to convince him to do so. I don't want my sister Panchi to suffer yet again in a relationship. I don't want her to lose Danish. I hope Abhay does the right thing."

Will Abhay save Danish? Will he listen to Chand or Piya? Don't forget to watch Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday to Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

http://www.starone.in/news/2264/will-abhay-save-danish.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
----------------edited------------
 I also dont want danish to die hope abhay saves Danish! N abhay ne aaj tak Chand ki baat suni hai joh ab sunegaπŸ˜†
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we know he will...but m also looking fwd to see a friendly interaction between ABhay and Kabir...
thanks for sharing :)
Edited by jz4amrit - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have a better idea to save Danish...take away Panchi's aatma and save Danish...just like Gaurav's aatma saved Dipanita...

JK...thanks for sharing Tanu ...πŸ€—

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

I have a better idea to save Danish...take away Panchi's aatma and save Danish...just like Gaurav's aatma saved Dipanita...

JK...thanks for sharing Tanu ...πŸ€—

Uske liye toh alina ko bulana hoga she is good in exchanging aatma'sπŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay go 4 it and save Danish...bhalehe tumhe danish ko pia ki tarah heel kyun na karna parey...πŸ˜†

Okay on a Serious note...i think Abhay will surely save danish bcoz Danish has always been loyal 2 Raichands plus he supported Abhay and helped him alot... 😊

Waisey Bhi abhay toh will definately listen 2 pia...no doubt abt itπŸ˜†

Thanks a lot 4 sharing... πŸ€—
Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thts gud..i guess ... dis way chandeena will come to know ..kiii pia ki memory return aa gayee hai 
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Iam sure Abhay will do the right thingπŸ˜ƒ
thanks for sharing
😊
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Uske liye toh alina ko bulana hoga she is good in exchanging aatma'sπŸ˜†

Thats not a big problem na...I am sure if Abhay will tell Alina to do this maaahan job she will surely come...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Thats not a big problem na...I am sure if Abhay will tell Alina to do this maaahan job she will surely come...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Uske liye Jeh ko alina se dor rakhna padega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†