sbs segment on dhongi sadhu baba

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG -- It turns out that the baba is actually an escaped prison convict who came to jayetsar and set up camp as a sadhu!!  And shyam and madansingh come and throw him down the stairs of his ashraam.  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

An ex jailbird!!!! OMG.
That was the commentary guys  exaggerating ๐Ÿ˜†..actually, there was another clip with anandi taking asha to police station to report attempted molestation charges after escaping from his ashram,but police๐Ÿ˜ก were rude to them..๐Ÿค”and i think its madan singh's haveli were dhongi baba ๐Ÿ˜ก comes to talk to asha,acting as all forgiving to asha's mistakes saying๐Ÿ˜ฒ "bhagwaan pareeksha le raha hai".. and shyam thows him out ,even then police arrive supporting baba ๐Ÿ˜ฒand fight with shyam.. Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
heinnn!!
thats y ...police ke naam se log paresan hote hain...!!
supporting dhongi baba...!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
ek track drag toh nehin hoga!!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

heinnn!!
thats y ...police ke naam se log paresan hote hain...!!
supporting dhongi baba...!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
ek track drag toh nehin hoga!!
zaroor drag  hogaa๐Ÿ˜†,then anandi will slowly realise what teacherji meant"taakat warr hanaa zaroori " to make changes in society...but mazza aayaa  angry shyam ko dekh ke๐Ÿ˜† baba ki dhulai dekh ke ๐Ÿ˜ˆ,
i think even basant is there..
pjyo - your described version is even better ๐Ÿคฃ -- he comes to "forgive" asha for her sins?
arrogant bas***d!
Originally posted by pjyo

zaroor drag  hogaa๐Ÿ˜†,then anandi will slowly realise what teacherji meant"taakat warr hanaa zaroori " to make changes in society...but mazza aayaa  angry shyam ko dekh ke๐Ÿ˜† baba ki dhulai dekh ke ๐Ÿ˜ˆ,
i think even basant is there..
oye...just saw that...๐Ÿคฃ
shyam sani paaji ban gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†
police usko pakad k leh gayee...!!AngryAngry

basant toh mujhe dikha nehin...but kya masti karte hain shot k baad savi...!!๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by tinoo

pjyo - your described version is even better ๐Ÿคฃ -- he comes to "forgive" asha for her sins?
arrogant bas***d!
yeah tinoo, that slimeball ๐Ÿ˜ฒhas the audacity to turn up saying"bhagwaan hamari sehen shakthi ki pareksha le raha hai"๐Ÿ˜ต...
.๐Ÿ˜กwords arent enough for these๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ..
but these dhongi sadhus have so many followers and political clout thast even the police isnt ready to register complaints  against them and  that emboldens these parasites๐Ÿ˜ก
well woh ex jail bird hai dhongi saadhu...!!
and baba's dialog mujhe kahin sunai nehin diya...!!
another segment??
Originally posted by khusi_*

oye...just saw that...๐Ÿคฃ
shyam sani paaji ban gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†
police usko pakad k leh gayee...!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

basant toh mujhe dikha nehin...but kya masti karte hain shot k baad savi...!!๐Ÿ˜†

hope sunny paaji ka dhai kilo ka hath uss sadhu ki band baja de khushi.๐Ÿ˜†.
i thought basant was in one video,trying to stop shyam from fighting this dhongi when he is pushing him out of haveli--๐Ÿ˜‰woh maine 3 different video dekha aaj=sbs,sbb and ibn walon kaa๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by pjyo

]hope sunny paaji ka dhai kilo ka hath uss sadhu ki band baja de khushi.๐Ÿ˜†.
i thought basant was in one video,trying to stop shyam from fighting this dhongi when he is pushing him out of haveli--๐Ÿ˜‰woh maine 3 different video dekha aaj=sbs,sbb and ibn walon kaa๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ
ohh...3 diff vids๐Ÿ˜†...lucky jyo!!
woh rokne wala yahan ke sbs vid main madan singh tha...!!
kash basant hota toh...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...do do sunni paaji...๐Ÿ˜†