Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun is an amazing actor!!!!

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Hey guys
so recently I started watching ipkknd everyday and heard that ASR worked in another show so I got interested and started watching that show and can I say that barun is totally different to his this avatar he is the most adorable thing ever !!!! Well I dont want to promote another show on this forum but had to vent out my feelings since I cant stop watching that show and have to dump my awww's somewhere LOL Sorry guys

Once again would like to say that barun I love you mwaaah!!!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

KHUSHIASRamara23cpervaizkitty25FlamingsOfLovestardust-pinky_blueskies.Sad.But.True.incandescentmary78613ananya2000BearNaNaSK1991rechus

pinguunique IF-Rockerz
pinguunique
pinguunique

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you!! And his eyes are amazingly expressive!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyikitty25sun2011SK1991pinky_blueskies

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinguunique

Totally agree with you!! And his eyes are amazingly expressive!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Embarrassed I love them too and his smile and voice are a killer Embarrassed btw did you watch his previous show baat hamari pakki hai? He is soo soo soo cute in that and in iss pyaar he looks so fearsome but hotBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25SK1991

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
heya welcome here i am sure you will have a blast of a time!!
well, he actually acted in DMG too and he is one hellova expressionist and actor.. special mention to his eyes Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyikitty25SK1991pinky_blueskies

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
yup!!!! he has shown us wat a versatile actor means!!!!
in both the shows he has shwn cmpltely diff characters...n both at its best!!!!
he truly is an amazing actor!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyisun2011SK1991

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Barun z a great actor...he just superb...
we can realize his acting skill with his previous shows and IPKKND...
awesome actor...without any doubt...Big smile

love him...Heart

btw welcome to the forum...Hug

Edited by SK1991 - 19 September 2011 at 6:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyi

pinguunique IF-Rockerz
pinguunique
pinguunique

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyi

Originally posted by pinguunique

Embarrassed I love them too and his smile and voice are a killer Embarrassed btw did you watch his previous show baat hamari pakki hai? He is soo soo soo cute in that and in iss pyaar he looks so fearsome but hotBig smile

I spent the whole of last night watching "Shravan scenes" on youtube!! Obviously Barun is more important than sleep Big smile He is sooo funny and comic timing is great!! And we get to see more of his hot body in BHPH Day DreamingDay Dreaming. No offence to ankita fans, but I cant wait for proper romantic Sanaya-Barun scenes - they are gonna be sizzling!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreat

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyi

Hey guys
so recently I started watching ipkknd everyday and heard that ASR worked in another show so I got interested and started watching that show and can I say that barun is totally different to his this avatar he is the most adorable thing ever !!!! Well I dont want to promote another show on this forum but had to vent out my feelings since I cant stop watching that show and have to dump my awww's somewhere LOL Sorry guys

Once again would like to say that barun I love you mwaaah!!!!

so true!wen tht serial usd 2 giv in tv i nver had intrest!but aftr tht they shwed the show frm strtin i saw some epis and liked barun!i lik the way he does comedy!thn i saw some epis in utube and aftr tht i strt watchin tht serial in youtube bcoz of barun!and i also gav some epis 2 my frnds and they also liked it!esp barun's jokes!!LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index