Hmm...just cheezy thoughts^___^

tiktakgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Just came to my mind...forgive the cheeziness  please ^___^

I refuse to feel.

I demand myself only to think

The walls, the mask…they comfort me.

Turning away from all of these is turning back to the past that was long gone. The past that shattered my soul. The anger, the pain, the suffering…molded me to become who I am. A stronger man. Unbowed. No god except myself and all the things this harsh life taught me to believe in.

But you…you are like a mirror…reflecting the man I locked deep inside me long time ago. The man who FELT. Who knows love and god. For you make me FEEL. Make that part of me seep through the walls I built to detach me from emotions that can make me vulnerable.

Meeting you, looking at you, listening to you…sent me to a battle field between the man I am now and the man I was. I AM.

I scream at you…only to convince myself that I am right.

For my defenses are breaking…I am helpless…My mind. My shield. Baffled. Cracked.

If I let myself fall…would you hurt me, too? Like those who left and never returned…?

Or would you pick up the pieces of me still shattered on the floor…bandaged by silence and rage…?

Would you catch me…mend me…or break me further…?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aww ticktagirl!!! That was so sweet and so insightful! Not cheesy at all. Loved it!
shivahari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My My! you portraited Arnav's inner turmoil well. He surely is using the anger to protect himself frm breaking again. And it's not cheezy but soo wonderful

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post! U nicely penned down Arnav's feelings..
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A terrific post dear!!!
😊
kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
CHEESY?? 😲

Who in the world gave you that horrendous idea? This was magnificent!! Like, poetry in prose! 😆

Loved it, thanks for sharing such pretty thoughts 😳