India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Karan as VIREN! (Page 15)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Guys we are all pleased for Karan...Or love for Odhani, ShaNak and YashAran will never deminish and will continue to support themBig smile...

I just want to say this to all my dear Odhanians, no matter how we feel and how much we miss our show...We have to behave in a mature and fair way...This is the entertainment industry and changes are inevitable...Just cherish what we have and not wish anyone any harm...

We have seen first hand the effect of negative fan behave and let's promise ourselve never to behave in such a way, towards Karan's new show...Already I am seeing worrying things on FB and I urge Odhanians to stay clear of troubled pages...Lets protray the best face for Odhani fans and not get dragged into controversies...Lets respect Karan and his co-stars and show oursleves in the best light possible...

Sorry to get serious, while we are so excited for Karan...But I thought it needed to be saidEmbarrassed...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ABlank90sweetsute-mesmerised-Toraafiya.jyothi1989-pranjal-priya_cool_123tofeeeesSPN_JD_Addicted-Deepali-

-pranjal- IF-Dazzler
-pranjal-
-pranjal-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing 

Its gonna be intrusting...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tora

afiya. Goldie
afiya.
afiya.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Guys we are all pleased for Karan...Or love for Odhani, ShaNak and YashAran will never deminish and will continue to support themBig smile...

I just want to say this to all my dear Odhanians, no matter how we feel and how much we miss our show...We have to behave in a mature and fair way...This is the entertainment industry and changes are inevitable...Just cherish what we have and not wish anyone any harm...

We have seen first hand the effect of negative fan behave and let's promise ourselve never to behave in such a way, towards Karan's new show...Already I am seeing worrying things on FB and I urge Odhanians to stay clear of troubled pages...Lets protray the best face for Odhani fans and not get dragged into controversies...Lets respect Karan and his co-stars and show oursleves in the best light possible...

Sorry to get serious, while we are so excited for Karan...But I thought it needed to be saidEmbarrassed...

I agree, after a show ends it's always hard to accept the main leads in different characters with different people. I remember after Love Ne, it was kind've weird to see Karan with Yashashri, and not with Perneet, but as the show progressed I started to love Yashu, and love Karan even more ( if that's possible) I'm sure we'll like EHMMBH too! :)

tofeeees

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Agree with you May! Star

@Bold: Hope you don't mind me asking, but what's being posted on FB?
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@Aysha - Some person created a FB page against Krystal and has posted the link on a KT & YM related page...Trouble makers!...Perhaps they have their own issues and are using Odhani related pages ...My message to all fans is stay away from such posts and for FB admins to delete such spam from their pages...We cannot be assoiciated with such things...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Toratofeeees

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Oh wow... really?

Unfortunately May, stuff like this is inevitable these days. I've seen stuff like this happen before with other fan groups from other shows and the lengths they will go to in order to prove a point is sad. Confused

I'd rather spend my time watching my favourite jodi's scenes on YT. Day Dreaming

Tora

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mesmerised-

Oh wow... really?

Unfortunately May, stuff like this is inevitable these days. I've seen stuff like this happen before with other fan groups from other shows and the lengths they will go to in order to prove a point is sad. Confused

I'd rather spend my time watching my favourite jodi's scenes on YT. Day Dreaming

Me too Aysha...But I just wanted to tell our members, because RBO related pages will be targeted by such nonsense...Just wanted people to be awareEmbarrassed...

BRB...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-Tora

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -mesmerised-

Oh wow... really?

Me too Aysha...But I just wanted to tell our members, because RBO related pages will be targeted by such nonsense...Just wanted people to be awareEmbarrassed...

BRB...

It's good that you do, i'd be totally unaware of all that happens outside of this site if you didn't. LOL Smile

I've been watching more of their scenes lately and was watching this one the other day... these two are just something else! Day Dreaming Heart

He is the epitome of romance here, it will be interesting to see him in a shy, career-orientated and serious role... everything Shaan wasn't! Lol.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu179ABlank90Torak.krithikaThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

Go to top