Navya
Navya

SPOILERS (Page 5)

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

Hey Mridula..thanks for the post..we are finally having some action on the forum..
Tanu..I dont understand the connection between dance and the bhook hartal, if ther is any.., and abt telling the decision to his family..i hope Anant does that after navya says yes, i think the declaration is as a result of the long talk..or i want to hope so..because tellling the family before Navya accepts the proposal makes no sense...i hope majnu does not get hyperexcited as always...

Hi Urmi, @ Bold, I was also thinking the same, and I sincerely hope we're right, don't want this mandbudhhi to ask his family even before Navya says yes, that would be really stupid IMO. LOL

BTW, thanks Mridula for opening this post, and like everyone else, I too got roped in to eat the forbidden fruit. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-barbie2011

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@Geeta..Hope our Majnu does not get back to his mandhbudhi traits..lol..
the adda is very thanda today..waiitng for the epi to be aired now..i guess then we will see some action here..

bs8889-Reshmi-pixiegirl

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
So we counted ek ek lamha again. I somehow had the instinct that we are going to hear it again today. But I didn't disclose my feelings.

bs8889ashakdClumsyIntrovert

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i guess the marriage is very close with this hints...pls cvs continue the college track if u have any such ideas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index