Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Nishi i was thinking the same when i saw the same checked shirt back in teh college scene..but waise dekha jaiye to roj roj naye kapde pehnana real bhi to nahi lagta na...til lthey dont dring the jhatak yellow back i am ok with his checked shirts..hope to see some V neck soon..
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: barbie2011

Hey Mridula..thanks for the post..we are finally having some action on the forum..

Tanu..I dont understand the connection between dance and the bhook hartal, if ther is any.., and abt telling the decision to his family..i hope Anant does that after navya says yes, i think the declaration is as a result of the long talk..or i want to hope so..because tellling the family before Navya accepts the proposal makes no sense...i hope majnu does not get hyperexcited as always...

Hi Urmi, @ Bold, I was also thinking the same, and I sincerely hope we're right, don't want this mandbudhhi to ask his family even before Navya says yes, that would be really stupid IMO. ðŸ˜†

BTW, thanks Mridula for opening this post, and like everyone else, I too got roped in to eat the forbidden fruit. ðŸ˜†
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Geeta..Hope our Majnu does not get back to his mandhbudhi traits..lol..
the adda is very thanda today..waiitng for the epi to be aired now..i guess then we will see some action here..
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So we counted ek ek lamha again. I somehow had the instinct that we are going to hear it again today. But I didn't disclose my feelings.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i guess the marriage is very close with this hints...pls cvs continue the college track if u have any such ideas