Navya
Navya

SPOILERS (Page 4)

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Mridula: What about the scene of dadi & Meeta maa with a worried Navya? You can add that one also...

Probably Navya got information of Anant's walk out over the phone and got worried. Daadi and Meeta were worried to see her so tensed.
It's completely Mridula's creations hun...copyrights reserved.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889niveda-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertnishkalabarbie2011

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mridula.shome

@Mridula: What about the scene of dadi & Meeta maa with a worried Navya? You can add that one also...

Probably Navya got information of Anant's walk out over the phone and got worried. Daadi and Meeta were worried to see her so tensed.

Mridula...Thanks for making the post...The forum was extra inactive today and i was missing you girls very badly...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889nishkalabarbie2011

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mridula.shome

Mridula...Thanks for making the post...The forum was extra inactive today and i was missing you girls very badly...

same here MridulaHug,the Shakespere in us is becoming like Chetan Bhagat,if no good topics get postedLOL...
BTW What do you predict for today's SBS?When will Anant use his guitar in between?Winkor will he quit his food just to dance and sing?odd combination,thoughConfused

Edited by nishkala - 19 September 2011 at 7:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889imnowheremadhu_sridharashakdClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-barbie2011

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

U should have PM-ed me these lines of Anant then:

"Hey Miss, main kar raha(rahi) hoon tumhe bohot miss"

and I would have been here.ROFLROFL

@Nishkala di The guitar playing was just offscreen. Of course u can expect some dance from the duo before acceptance of the proposal. Shaheer knows how to play guitar I think, but this skill of his is never properly utilized onscreen. Instead we get some vigorous  moves with it.

Edited by mridula.shome - 19 September 2011 at 7:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakdnishkalabarbie2011

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Mridula kya popat banaya..OuchLOL

@Nish: I am having a hard time putting two and two together here too..Anant's bhook hartal wala segment came out much before than AnYa's twinkle toe segment..If he honestly walks out of the dinner table to sing and dance in his room then that would be hilarious!!ROFL

If we think about this, shouldn't Majnu wait until Devi ji has said yes before informing his family about his pasand and all ? LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889madhu_sridharimnowherePreet078-Reshmi-nishkalabarbie2011

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Hey Mridula..thanks for the post..we are finally having some action on the forum..
Tanu..I dont understand the connection between dance and the bhook hartal, if ther is any.., and abt telling the decision to his family..i hope Anant does that after navya says yes, i think the declaration is as a result of the long talk..or i want to hope so..because tellling the family before Navya accepts the proposal makes no sense...i hope majnu does not get hyperexcited as always...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889madhu_sridhar-Reshmi-nishkalapixiegirl

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
One thing is sure,there is no new dress to look forward to...the same birthday dress and multicoloured Exam dress for Navya and Anant's wardrobe is now dry...poor chap!!Shuffles between only 2-3 shirts ..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-barbie2011

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Yes Nishi i was thinking the same when i saw the same checked shirt back in teh college scene..but waise dekha jaiye to roj roj naye kapde pehnana real bhi to nahi lagta na...til lthey dont dring the jhatak yellow back i am ok with his checked shirts..hope to see some V neck soon..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-pixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index