Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Comedy Circus Band karo...Mera Janaaza Mat Nikalo

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Fed up with fillers ...😭...not me but all of us jst watch GEET to increase TRP...😆...kyon serial ka janaaza nikaal rahay ho..?...Where is original theme of show...the classiness...which serial had months before...If creatives have amnesia I gonna remind them ...they hav..one Sameera...one Vicky...n Maan's past...which include His parents ...n how Pammi came in his father's life..😡... What Sam did..?..If everything is clear about Geet..why not Maan.?...We lov Maan from the depth of our hearts...But abhi jado takk nahi pahuncj paye..😭..this thing can only be solved by digging Khuraana's history ...😆

One big question Why Sam left Maan...Most beautiful..educated..successful ..intelligent...n rich bachelor...there might b a big reason...n whats that koi to batta do ? Main kya karro...Dil karr raha hai k sar pattak pattak kar uska ilzaam creatives per lagga dun...😆

r u agree or not..if yes plz comment n hit lik 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think it'll be back once
Maneet are shooting again
We'll just have to wait
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Calm down... calm down... ðŸ˜†

take long breaths and do tai-chi... hooo haaa... ðŸ˜‰

Coz CVs are not goin to solve this... ðŸ˜’

Hope they are saving the best for last... ðŸ˜Š

Maan's past will be interesting to know...and you have raised a very valid point Why Sameera left Maan!!!!! ðŸ˜²

Well i guess,Maan threw her out after finding that she is after his money 

It will be interesting to know why VIcky is missing...and Khuranas are not even talikng about him. Well they don't talk about siblings. Maan never said anything about Dev earlier except "chota bhai" ðŸ˜† and not even that about "choti behen" Annie 

Lets get united and demand to bring Vicky's track. It would have been classy if the stalker and SS turned out to be Vicky...par Dev ne kya kaala jaadu kar diya CVs par ðŸ˜”. See if it was Vicky we would have enjoyed the current track too...who knows ðŸ˜•

Lets pray that Gurti gets well soon...

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly I dunno if we ever will get to see Sameera !