Thanks Ranjini for sharing this pic Smile 
Good that Sonakshi is not in the picLOL... Only Patwardhan's Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBN

DakshnaFan Goldie
DakshnaFan
DakshnaFan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Ranjini from where d u get these pics yaar ?... 
Anyways thanks for sharing Smile

storytellerSSBN

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
from gfpSmile
Aish_21 Goldie
Aish_21
Aish_21

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niksidfan

aww yar...kitne cute he dakshnaHug...i jus hop dey kp t so...

DakshnaFan

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Wow...cool pics
Tongue
Real life mein bhi cake dono saath mein Day Dreaming..hmmm and the pics..Guys do u think is something going on b/w gaurav and paro.Shocked..I find gaurav very happy posing with her and he always puts his head, hand on paro in almost all pics...Kash aisa hota

Thank god psycho nahi hainBig smile..lagta ye episode usko bahar karne ke baad ho raha hainClap..good..and I have one more doubt y gaurav and parvathi alone are in make up but not rest of cast? any thoughts on this?Shocked

Any ways thanks for sharing...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNDakshnaFanniksidfan

LadyMystique Senior Member
LadyMystique
LadyMystique

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I hear that both gaurav and parvati are really good friends...well  they should be and both of them made their debut on this serial...they must be extremely closeDay Dreaming in each and every pic i have seen of them they seem to be enjoying each others company and they have soo much love in their faces when they are together..heheTongue but we cant do anything abt that huh? this is real life and if they become a real couple that would be sooo great!!Clap RAB NE BANADI JODI!!
we'll have to just wait and see...but right now im more concerned abt getting dakshna together!! these cvs dont understand na!!Dead

PS:- when both of them are posing for pictures i think gaurav looks more delighted and excited than paro...hahaLOL maybe he's trying to hit on her or something!!Wink he is always holding her and putting his arms around her...and he even wiped off the icing on his mouth on her dupatta at the 100th epi's celebration...i dont see paro being that forwardEmbarrassed i think he really likes her...but then again its their personal life ...

Have to agree with u lucky.mTongue

Edited by LadyMystique - 21 September 2011 at 1:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNDakshnaFanniksidfan

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMystique

I hear that both gaurav and parvati are really good friends...well  they should be and both of them made their debut on this serial...they must be extremely closeDay Dreaming in each and every pic i have seen of them they seem to be enjoying each others company and they have soo much love in their faces when they are together..heheTongue but we cant do anything abt that huh? this is real life and if they become a real couple that would be sooo great!!Clap RAB NE BANADI JODI!!
we'll have to just wait and see...but right now im more concerned abt getting dakshna together!! these cvs dont understand na!!Dead

PS:- when both of them are posing for pictures i think gaurav looks more delighted and excited than paro...hahaLOL maybe he's trying to hit on her or something!!Wink he is always holding her and putting his arms around her...and he even wiped off the icing on his mouth on her dupatta at the 100th epi's celebration...i dont see paro being that forwardEmbarrassed i think he really likes her...but then again its their personal life ...

Have to agree with u lucky.mTongue

@ BLUE; exactly..even thats what I feel, Really he seems to more excitedLOL ya agree with u on paro...can't feel same excitement in her face..any ways  its their personal life as u said

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNDakshnaFan

DakshnaFan Goldie
DakshnaFan
DakshnaFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Gaurav and Parvati enjoy each others company is the best thingSmile...If they have differences then the show will suffer at end we viewers have to suffer... So its nice to see them like this... Aur Dosti main itna to sab chalta hai yaarWink... After all its their personal life...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNAish_21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index