Pavitra Rishta

Ankita refuses Big Boss 5--indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Ankita Refuses Bigg Boss 5
Ankita Lokhande, aka Archana from Pavitra Rishta, is having the time of her life shooting with Bollywood biggies. After recently shooting with Kareena Kapoor for her show, Ankita and her co star cum beau, Sushant Singh Rajput shot a commercial with Aishwarya Rai. While Ankita admits that she also enjoys doing reality shows, she claims that Bigg Boss is not her cup of tea. Read on to find out what the pretty actress has to say.

Showing 1  of 7 images  Previous     Next

How was the experience of shooting the soap commercial with Aishwarya Rai?
It was very good. Aishwarya is a complete professional and I did not hear her complain even once even if she had to give retakes. She did not behave like a superstar and was like any other normal person in her behaviour towards Sushant and me. It's great to know that she is so humble in spite of being a Bollywood star.

Are there any off-screen moments that you recall?
Since Aishwarya is pregnant, she had a little discomfort while climbing the steps on the sets. Though she did not complain, the discomfort was evident. I would go up to her and hold her hand every time she was climbing the steps and she would smile at me.

You recently quit Comedy Circus due because you could not give the show your time but are you open to other reality shows?
Yes, of course I am open to offers for other reality shows. However, it also depends on what show it is and how much time I will need to devote for the shoot. If the concept is good, then why not? I will definitely accept it.

Will you accept a show like Bigg Boss?
No, because I am a private person and do not like to make my personal life public beyond a certain point. I have watched the show and am not in favour of a lot of things that are shown. Even if I ever do accept Bigg Boss, it will be on the condition that I will just play the game but my personal life should not be involved in it.

How do you manage to make time for so many events and shows in spite of being the lead in Pavitra Rishta?
I take leave from my shoot whenever I have an important event to attend. The team at Balaji telefilms is very understanding and co-operative. I had dedicated myself to Pavitra Rishta completely for one and half years so now they don't object to my taking leave for other commitments.

How does it feel now that you and Sushant have become the hottest jodi on television?
It feels good but here I have to say that whatever we have achieved is due to the love of our fans. My fans have always supported me and stood by me and I want to thank them for it. All this would not have been possible without their support.

What can we expect next in Pavitra Rishta?
Shravani is back in our lives, so you can expect a lot of twists and turns. She's not a person who will remain mum for long. Keep watching to find out what she has in store for us in the upcoming episodes.

Rest of link:

Edited by Armu4eva - 19 September 2011 at 4:56am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilaprasadpalanceladylove90branchtreecomoestasinnocentgal07americanbeautyhardballhappysummerJessystevensburnnoticeHottySUSHANT786dent4uRaima36vishwapMamanaswtashlaynanakshu_2012riniiiishootingstar27star_warsJaishankargremlin.lunzaswtbabysuanLovePRSoham.Mandy.gaurimishaTani91AshisSunoNa...

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
And we refuse Pavitra Rishta Geek 

Nice answers,especially the one with helping Aishwarya climbing up the stairs by holding her hand that is really sweet of her!

P.S: Thank god,She is not doing Big Boss Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palancesuanSunoNa...

P_Gopi Groupbie
P_Gopi
P_Gopi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Nice interview Ankita Smile

I am not happy about Shravani's entry Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanSunoNa...

neha851996 Groupbie
neha851996
neha851996

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
awww anki...Day Dreaming

i lyked it ki she offered a hand 2wrds aish while climbing stairs...Approve
dats rely sweet...

wish i could see her in big boss...she wud hve rockd d house...
nva mind...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing TanuSmile

Nice interview AnkiBig smile i just love this pic of hersDay Dreaming
Answer bout Ash is nice, how sweet of her.

Im glad Anki doesnt wanna do big bossBig smile.
No comments about PR, im nt watching this show anymoreOuch

P.S: Heard Ekta kapoor is gonna be in big boss this time

Edited by Ankifan - 19 September 2011 at 6:08am

shootingstar27

tuh1 Goldie
tuh1
tuh1

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
TFS i m glad dat she does'nt like BIg Boss even me too .i think Big Boss is a nasty show nd ppl expose dere personal lives only for money how cheap of dat...Confused

Desdemona

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Nice interview Thumbs Up Love her answers.How sweet of to notice Ash's discomfort and offer help TongueAnki always thanks her fans, love that about her Embarrassed Glad she is not doing Big Boss,stay away from reality tv for awhile. 

About PR,I don't mind Shravani coming back and creating trouble as long as Soham stays with ArMan.The day Soham goes to Varsha for good, I'll say goodbye to the show.

Edited by shootingstar27 - 19 September 2011 at 6:32am
shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

P.S: Heard Ekta kapoor is gonna be in big boss this time

Who wants to watch her? Confused

Go to top