Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay and Jeh : We never promised to fight FAIR. (Page 2)

Viviliciousgirl Goldie
Viviliciousgirl
Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Thanks for making this post... Clap Clap 
Totally agree with you ... "Everything is fair in love and war" and instead of who's fault is what we should sit and enjoy the show cause if u wanna find logic in some1s action... you will always find a justification to give whether it's correct or not Smile and we all know some1 will win and some1 will loose its evident in all war and it's war now..
I agree with Anupama... Abhay is above Edward for me... abhay is not always perfect and that's how I would life him to be...make sense and I cannot connect Jeh's character to jacob anymore but I would enjoy Jeh's character as he is Smile

That's exactly my point is. Its no time to blame anyone. Both love and war has reached its peak. And yes..Abhay and Edward doesn't go hand in hand. Abhay has many shades in his character. Am leaving this comparison, cause for me Edward Cullen will always be the one. Abhay, yes he rules my heart too and i heart him for his many layers. Jeh cannot be Jacob, so ya we should enjoy the way he is..all evil!

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Back with a Bang.

Loved ur post And yes All is fair in love & war & this is  a bit of both.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Viviliciousgirl

Viviliciousgirl Goldie
Viviliciousgirl
Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Back with a Bang.

Loved ur post And yes All is fair in love & war & this is  a bit of both.

Hehe...thanks sweets! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index