Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay and Jeh : We never promised to fight FAIR.

Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok...so this weekend has been busy with many threads about Abhay being unfair to Jeh regarding the fight with Kabir. After reading all those posts, i thought i need to make this thread. So all ladies and ladas here i go.

Abhay and Jeh : We never promised to fight FAIR.

Flash back to Friday's episode, where Abhay saves the day by stopping Jeh, who was about to thrash Kabir, for 'dirty dancing' with Alina as Jeh claimed. Now put Kabir out of the picture, we have Abhay and Jeh growling at eachother. 

I presume all of you have have read Twilight series. So i present here a little comparison with what ever happened in that episode. 
Edward and Jacob fought, fought for Bella's love. But did they fought fair?

Jacob-"Until your heart stops beating, Bella. I'll be here ' fighting. "
He forced Bella to kiss him the first time.

Edward-"I'll be fighting for her too. I'm not taking anything for granted, and I'll be fighting twice as hard as you will."
Edward let know Jacob indirectly that Bella had agreed to marry him and he knew this news will devastate Jacob.

Coming back to our Abhay and Jeh. Both of them has unfair tactics to fight with.
Jeh's unfair tactics:-
  • He hangs a sword above Piya's head every time he feels insecure.
  • He puts Piya's life in utmost danger, just to torment Abhay.
  • He claims to Kill Piya just to keep Abhay away from her. 
Abhay's unfair tactics:-
  • He revealed Jeh's family secrets in front of the whole college.
So, they will fight and they will fight dirty. There is no point judging them, saying Abhay was unfair to Jeh..where as Jeh has always been unfair to Abhay when it comes to Piya. 
And as it is said.."EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR." and we have both here.
So as for now..just sit back and enjoy AJEH's dirty games against each other. 
As much as i HEART Abhay, i ADORE Jeh too. 

P.S. Routlus and bashers please stay away fro my post. 

Edited by Viviliciousgirl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u
Everything is fair in love and war
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nicely put! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Even though -- now I have stopped relating Jeh's character to that of Jacob's and Abhay for me is much much over and above Edward -- I will agree that whatever they today -- whatever manner they chose to fight - fair or unfair -- its justified -- its WAR now! πŸ˜Š
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow Brilliant post yaarπŸ‘..I am speechless⭐️..you said it all..ABHAY is an angel that  is all I can say..πŸ€—
This content was originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

I totally agree with u

Everything is fair in love and war

Thank you Pari...😊
This content was originally posted by: @nup@m@

Very nicely put! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Even though -- now I have stopped relating Jeh's character to that of Jacob's and Abhay for me is much much over and above Edward -- I will agree that whatever they today -- whatever manner they chose to fight - fair or unfair -- its justified -- its WAR now! πŸ˜Š

Thanks dear..yes in one thing i will agree with you that, Jeh cannot be Jacob. Jacob never, even in wildest of imagination thought of hurting Bella, but Jeh everytime does that. No matter how much Jacob hated Edward, he couldn't hurt Edward just because Bella loved him.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for making this post... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Totally agree with you ... "Everything is fair in love and war" and instead of who's fault is what we should sit and enjoy the show cause if u wanna find logic in some1s action... you will always find a justification to give whether it's correct or not πŸ˜Š and we all know some1 will win and some1 will loose its evident in all war and it's war now..
I agree with Anupama... Abhay is above Edward for me... abhay is not always perfect and that's how I would life him to be...make sense and I cannot connect Jeh's character to jacob anymore but I would enjoy Jeh's character as he is πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

wow Brilliant post yaarπŸ‘..I am speechless⭐️..you said it all..ABHAY is an angel that  is all I can say..πŸ€—

Thanks Hema...Abhay and Jeh...both will fight for Piya's love and they won't be fair to each other.πŸ˜‰ And yes...Abhay is the ultimate angel!❀️
This content was originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Thanks for making this post... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Totally agree with you ... "Everything is fair in love and war" and instead of who's fault is what we should sit and enjoy the show cause if u wanna find logic in some1s action... you will always find a justification to give whether it's correct or not πŸ˜Š and we all know some1 will win and some1 will loose its evident in all war and it's war now..
I agree with Anupama... Abhay is above Edward for me... abhay is not always perfect and that's how I would life him to be...make sense and I cannot connect Jeh's character to jacob anymore but I would enjoy Jeh's character as he is πŸ˜Š

That's exactly my point is. Its no time to blame anyone. Both love and war has reached its peak. And yes..Abhay and Edward doesn't go hand in hand. Abhay has many shades in his character. Am leaving this comparison, cause for me Edward Cullen will always be the one. Abhay, yes he rules my heart too and i heart him for his many layers. Jeh cannot be Jacob, so ya we should enjoy the way he is..all evil!
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Back with a Bang.

Loved ur post And yes All is fair in love & war & this is  a bit of both.