Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I have a feeling that this might happen (Page 2)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
these two; tom & jerry can't be friends for too long and something is bound to happen which will bring in hatred no sooner both feel something for each other

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
@Bold,... i think you may be right about the dream seq part anjs... Smile

Originally posted by anjs

Yeah...Me too thinking the same thing...cause Cv's like to give us shock and a twist to the cannot be a straightforward thing, where he realises his feelings and say no to la...

also if he says no, and la moves out of the house, then khushi cannot come to RM...they wudnt want that...

but still, for the precap, there is a strong possibility that it might be a dream sequence...which i really hope it is...

alishba45 Senior Member

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slgirl

Don't know why, but I have a feeling that ASR is going to accept La's proposal reluctantly, just to prove himself that he is not affected by our Jelebi girl Stern Smile . I bet Kushi would feel restless if this happens and might realize that there is some thing more than hate, she feels for Arjav Ji
On the other side, we would witness a proposal track between Snake and Kushi. Kushi being the obedient girl to her parents and the bread winner of the family would think marrying snake would be the best option and would accept it.
Once ASR get to know about Kushi's proposal with some guy..(He will not know about his Jijaji for sometime, I bet on that)
This would be the point where ASR will realize his strong feelings for Kushi and will start battling with it..and as Kushi's wedding date approaches he might be ready confess his feelings to her..and break up with la. 
as everything goes smoothly...he will know about his BIL(Brother in law) and his hate for Jelebi girl would be at its very peak and at this point we will see the much hyped topic live-in or forced marriage..
What you reckon guys? 

I am nuts to blabber like this..but felt like letting my view on the upcoming track out Tongue

OMGG yesterday me n my mum were discussing the same thing, and we literally came up with mostly what u have thought even I feel that ASR might accpt it n den will realize durng khushi's marriage but when he'll find shaym's truth he will marry khushi n wont keep her happy initially Confused

anjs IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i hope arnie dreams that & falls off from his bed ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index