do you guys think??? suhana has...

sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
do you guys think suhana has pawers to walk through walls????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†ok before you guys throw stuff at me let me explain,, when ishan woke up at night suhana is not there he got out of the room and he open the lock (kadi) on the door so if suhana was out side how did she got out without opening the kadi??  or you think she jusmp out of the window????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

there is a back door remember? that leads to the balcony and goes round the room? maybe she went out that door... to give them a benefit of a doubt😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol, imost of us noticed the blooper
sara_sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilu999_balani

there is a back door remember? that leads to the balcony and goes round the room? maybe she went out that door... to give them a benefit of a doubt😊

thwen ishan would have seen that door open and went through there, i think she jump out of the window, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sara_sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nosh007

lol, imost of us noticed the blooper

dammm i was hoping suhan has super pwers πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  you say it was blooperπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who cares if Ishaan didnt go from the balcony door and went through main door, the point is he went ! May bd the camera was set in the angle. It's not a big deal , there use to bd bigger blooper then this which is not even a blooper, plus he woke up from sleep so he didn't think of going through back door and went through front.
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara_sara

thwen ishan would have seen that door open and went through there, i think she jump out of the window, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maybe he was too sleepy to notice the open back doorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†