Travel

Travel Advice

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

joeturner

joeturner

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Hello to all...Smile

My self Joe and  the main reason i joined this website is to know about travel advice to explore Manali and Shimla. I am heading to India during my next vacation with my girlfriend Amber. As this will be mine first visit i want to update my self about tourist attraction at both places before my trip. So please help me out in this matter.

Regards and Thanks
Joe Turner

Edited by joeturner - 19 September 2011 at 3:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Travel Advice" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top