Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hmmm...now I think this part will be revealed! (Page 3)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

LOL I am serious yaara...from the first day Abhay n Alina both are behaving strange in front of each other..there must have some connection...Embarrassed

Ya but what connection?? Ofcourse they cant be brother and sister so m still thinking some connection means alina cant be negative thoughLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Archie -- Anything related to Abhina gets me excited! LOL LOL And I also think we are finally going to see the connection that both Abhay and Alina feel when they are together... So yes I am looking forward to it! Wink
 That only I m thinking what can it be ofcourse she cant be negative nahi toh abhay wouldn't have felt connection with herLOLLOL

--Anna--

Reeyana Goldie
Reeyana
Reeyana

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
i am also waiting to see the connection between them. it would really be interesting 1. Any bond that binds them together ...hhummm... i guess it must b friendship .LOL

no problem, any kind of bond it may be... our Abhiya are 4 each other always, no any bond or relation can make them far from each other.

but, jealousy may surely lead them more togetherEmbarrassed

OriginalsFan

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Ya but what connection?? Ofcourse they cant be brother and sister so m still thinking some connection means alina cant be negative thoughLOLLOL

LOL Thats why I am confused re...Ouch

OriginalsFan

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Archie -- Anything related to Abhina gets me excited! LOL LOL And I also think we are finally going to see the connection that both Abhay and Alina feel when they are together... So yes I am looking forward to it! Wink
 That only I m thinking what can it be ofcourse she cant be negative nahi toh abhay wouldn't have felt connection with herLOLLOL

LOL LOL LOL

I am thinking its the Vampire leader and the werewolf queen thing with them -- U know position milne se pehle they could feel the "connection" LOL LOL Alina negative toh nahi hai that I am sure of! 

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL

I am thinking its the Vampire leader and the werewolf queen thing with them -- U know position milne se pehle they could feel the "connection" LOL LOL Alina negative toh nahi hai that I am sure of! 
 Ya that is highly possible but one thing I can't understand why CV's made her fall in love with abhay then if this is the only connectionLOLLOL

--Anna--

quarkinsen Senior Member
quarkinsen
quarkinsen

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
kunbh ke mele main bichhde hue bachpan ke friend and meeting at 100 pachpan sal baad HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

OriginalsFan

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL

Ya that is highly possible but one thing I can't understand why CV's made her fall in love with abhay then if this is the only connectionLOLLOL

Because abhi she is the dukhari ladki jo musibat mein hai and our saviour Abhay ne usko save kiya! Now everyone who Abhay saves falls in love with him na!? LOL LOL -- Pehle toh sirf normal ladkiyan marti thi -- ab werewolves ki leader bhi mar gayi -- and lets not forget boys are in lone too -- Danish, Jeh and now Kabir LOL LOL

OriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index