India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

What Will Lata's Destiny..?

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Guys...I'm really worried abt lata... Wat wil happening lata...Article said her boss marry her...but it also said he will turn negative..Ie's means she has no peacefull life...I thnk she lived peacefully only b4 her marriage...Aftr marriage her troubles started... Her old husband torturing her maximum... Atlast she escaped that torture... But no way...Another devil waiting 4 her... sheetal mami's torturing..Its unbearable...she just start to live peacefully...but nw she faced big tragedy in her life... No idea how she wil recover this shock... Article pointed out, her boss will marry her and give her happy life...But he will turn negative... That means, more troubles waiting for her... I hav a doubt at last CVs end up her life... She will suicide..?? Or another new life waiting 4 her... Wat u say guys..?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandeep15-Nags-nycsweetie

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
well its really difficult to predict all these thngs...iam just thinking how  she will face this trauma...its so sad,now she need her family support so much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandeep15rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khyser2k11

well its really difficult to predict all these thngs...iam just thinking how she will face this trauma...its so sad,now she need her family support so much

u r ryte.. She wil surly get family support.. But mami's torture.. Ie is unbearable..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandeep15

westindiangeets Groupbie
westindiangeets
westindiangeets

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I am certain that Lata will get family support, Abharan and the others just won't abandon her. I really do not want her to marry her boss I think he is the source of her current problems!!! Maybe he will make an offer but Raj will smell the rat and loving Lata will be her hero and husband.  I don't like her boss and I don't like Lata's continued suffering, it is extremely unfair to her!!!  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetpeasMandeep15rayadallieYMGGK_favourite-Nags-rechus

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
i want lata to lead a happy life with Rajbig-animated Smiley

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shoba_seeramwestindiangeetsMEERA DOOKIEMandeep15rechus

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

i want lata to lead a happy life with Rajbig-animated Smiley
RAJ!!!!!!!! He behaves too weird. There is no guarantee he will be nice to her. Koyal will never let her rest in peace

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afghan33Mandeep15

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
i want lata to marry raj

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shoba_seeram-Nags-rechus

shinningstar Goldie
shinningstar
shinningstar

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
yaar article said he will offer to marry her but eventually his negativity will come out and his secrets too ...HINT HAI !  it didn't say she will marry him but offer of marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index