Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 13 - IO ~~ (Page 65)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Chalo Darshu di, Lata di & Kallu... have to go now... take care see you all soon... Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolkallu

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I am also leaving for mumbai girls... hope to catch u all in night!
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Chalo Darshu di, Lata di & Kallu... have to go now... take care see you all soon... Hug

Sujji even i have to goSmile. will be back in the nightBig smile.bye Darshu and Kallu

koolkallu

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hi people

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

hi people
Hey Usma... good morning...Hug
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Sorry friends... i haven't updated my previous FFs... but am in the process of doing them soon... some days back i got this new idea... haven't thought about the title... it's an arranged marriage now... hope you all like it... 

FF - 

The marriage hall of Kapil bloomed with roars of laughter & excitement... It was night time and everyone was in a mood to retire early for the night as tomorrow happened to be Kapil's marriage... Yes you heard it right !!!! as one relative read the board placed outside "Anjali Abrol Weds Kapil Nirmal"

The thought that his marriage day had arrived turned Kapil's body stiff with fear...  and the encounters he was seeing before him made him dread it all the more... He saw his married cousins who quarreled  over small petty matters with their spouses...  he had felt that his brother Saksham & bhabhi Niharika were perfect as they never quarreled... but off late he was beginning to have doubts...  as he saw his brother ordering Niharika to get him something... only to get a reply "No" in return... and an answer to fend it himself as she was busy with the preparations... 

The answer "No" brought a frown on Kapil's face... as he recollected an incident which he had with Anjali some days back... Kapil and Anjali were engaged so they were given the license like any other couple to spend some time with each other...  Kapil had taken this chance to take her to a beach... but throughout the evening he had sensed Anjali being aloof although he realised it soon that her shyness was coming on the way... Ohh how well he knew her shyness...!!! Kapil thought fondly... not only that she was silent throughout and only replied when he asked... as he sighed that how much he missed that Anjali who would always find a reason to talk...   Finally it was time to drop Anjali home... the thought that he was engaged made Kapil take their relationship a step further as he moved closer to place a kiss on her cheeks...  but Anjali had stopped him right on his tracks... with a firm reply " Not Now "  ... Kapil wondered how many more " NOs " were waiting for him...!!!!!

Edited by sujji0609 - 01 October 2011 at 9:16pm

darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

I know it's been a while since i updated this FF... i'm trying to bring the show's scenario here ie when Sarja was slapped by his father for arguing with Damu for fooling his father... i'm trying to bring my other FF as well and ie how i wanted Sarja's past to build... and plus how his lifepartner should be... !!!

Saksha FF – A commitment of understanding!!! – Chapter 5

Everyone was rejoicing at Sarja's place seeing his alliance getting fixed…. all hoped that this would bring change in Sarja which they had longed to see all these years….. Sarja was sitting in a sleeping mode on his bed placed outside as his mind flickered with those memories…. He gushed at the feeling that he was soon going to have a new friend in his life who would be with him lifelong…. He slowly closed his eyes and started dreaming of the world he would get to see with Diksha…. Within minutes he had dozed off to sleep with full satisfaction look on his face…..

Next day morning Maruti got to know about the biggest nightmare at his workplace…. He was told that his plea of job extention had got rejected….. and they would have to vacate their house in a  month's time…. Now Sarja's marriage added to his woes…. He had high expectations from Chandu…. But he had still not given his IPS entrance exam….. and he didn't wish to give him tension…. and he had zero expectation from Sarja…. He considered him good for nothing and he knew speaking about his problem would be waste…. His only hope was Damu….. he decided to speak to Damu tonight…..

Maruti couldn't wait for the evening to come….. he literally ran and reached home at the time when both Damu-Alka had already arrived from their workplace….. Maruti asked Damu to join him for drinks as he wished to discuss the problem with him…. but during drinks Maruti was stupefied to know from drunken Damu that he and Alka were going to shift to their new house alone this week and he was duped into signing the house papers as a beneficiary….. Maruti was too numb to react…. But he didn't realize that all this was heard by Sonali….. who ran to inform Sarja about it……

Sarja was playing with his dumbbells…… when Sonali informed him about Damu-Alka's crookedness…. Sarja was shocked and decided to take the matters into his hands by questioning them….. but little did Sarja know that his concern for his father would be looked upon as an act of a goon…. The crackling sound of his father's slap still echoed in his ears... Although it didn't hurt externally but he was bruised internally...His father's words of calling him a rowdy and a useless character further aggravated his wounded heart... He was still trying to figure out the mistake he had committed... for getting to hear all those harsh words...

He was so angry…. That he grabbed the bottle of wine from his favourite corner and stormed off……  he had lost his senses completely….. and dragging himself slowly on the lonely road….. when he saw a vision of a girl coming closer to him….  he was about to lose his balance when someone caught him firmly…  he shrugged off her hands off him… as he hated someone trying to show fake sympathy… or giving him a shoulder to cry…. But she was adamant and again caught him firmly…. Sarja had lost his temper as he shouted….

"Tere ko samaj mein nahin aata…. Mujhe koi sahare ki zaroorat nahin hai…. Main khudko sambhaal sakta hu… aur tu jo koi bhi hai door reh mujhse… "

Only to get a sweet reply…. "Meri bhi nahin….??? "

Edited by sujji0609 - 01 October 2011 at 3:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolkalludarshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hey girls, I am here fr short time now...

will come here tonight

sujju ur FF are due on me...

sujji0609

Go to top