~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 13 - IO ~~ - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

He was looking damn handsome when stepped out of red jeep...😳😍
yes dii... that entry was also rocking... πŸ˜  i liked the part when Kaps comes and the door of the temple opens ... and he walks in with his BG playing in full swing... πŸ˜ also like Kallu i liked the way he took the baby... 😍although it was a false baby... πŸ˜†he took it very carefully...  and of course his and Jhanvi's part... πŸ˜
They are online...😍

I am happy they are making time for themselves... which they always do...
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
his BG is definately awesome... The way all sun names are mentioned its really great!! The way focus was shown on his bracelet, watch... It was really...😍

When he was shown sitting in red jeep... Haayeee...😳
At one point, he was taking real baby and thats where he was very much careful while taking it... If you see when Janvi holds his hand, he has real baby  in hand...

his BG is definately awesome... The way all sun names are mentioned its really great!! The way focus was shown on his bracelet, watch... It was really...😍

When he was shown sitting in red jeep... Haayeee...😳
yes dii... it has his name again mentioned in that... like the way Sarja would come in his BG...πŸ˜ƒ. i adore the way he's choosing roles...πŸ˜ƒ.  they are way different from one another and of course his every BG gives me goose bumps... πŸ˜
Yes from description his role is good... May be not variety as Sarjaa.. But atleast something powerful...πŸ‘πŸΌ

But dialouges given to him looks more hindi than hariyanvi... I want him to have more hariyanvi dialogues...

At one point, he was taking real baby and thats where he was very much careful while taking it... If you see when Janvi holds his hand, he has real baby  in hand...
awww i guess i failed to notice that... i was looking at his hand more... πŸ˜†  i'll check it again when i see the videos πŸ˜ƒ
Colors video of yesterday's episode are also out...

I loved one angel shown yesterday, when Surya's entry was shown... his reflection was shown in mirror and rest of his gang looking at him from front...

Yes from description his role is good... May be not variety as Sarjaa.. But atleast something powerful...πŸ‘πŸΌ

But dialouges given to him looks more hindi than hariyanvi... I want him to have more hariyanvi dialogues...
yes dii... even i felt the same...his dialogues are in hindi only... i would love atleast in the start he talks something in that dialect like the way he was talking in Marathi... πŸ˜

Yup agree dii... πŸ˜›variations kam hai is role mein... 😊this seems to be a serious role ... 😳it won't have that comic element here...😊 and i felt he was more of a negative than a grey shaded character...😊 

I was also planning to send message to him abt his makeup... But was scared... But now i will also send him...

Hey girls last night actually around midnight I read all your comments then watched the epi and then sent Kaps a msg and in that I mentioned his make up also...

I also added that he needs a haircut bec his hair was also so awful like it used to be in RKAB when it used to grow...

I also told him that so much gold on a man is so very unattractive and asked him if it was his personal pref to wear so much gold or if the character demanded it?????

At the end after all the bad criticism I pacified him by praising his acting and also told him that we all want our friend to look good On Screen and so we have to be honestπŸ˜ƒ