Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really wish Kaps enters tomorrow... Chutti hain na.. I can enjoy his entry live...😍
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I am toh dying to see how he will be as Haryana guy 😃... Dialogue dialects are very much different...

yes dii... 😊wow have to say Kaps is not only being choosy about the character 😃but also the different dialect styles... 😆

Gosh what do you think will be clean shaven??? 😊i have a feeling he'll still have a moustache... 😳
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Great co-incidence...🤣

haan wohi...😆 i guess Kaps  chooses his characters that way only... 😉 but i do have a feeling his entry will be really daasu...😍. and i really want it especially after seeing his Sarja entry...😍😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

I really wish Kaps enters tomorrow... Chutti hain na.. I can enjoy his entry live...😍

yes dii same here...😛 ghar pe sukoon se Kaps ka entry dekhne mein baat hi kuch aur hai...😍
darshana23 thumbnail
i really wish to see him without mustache... and clean shaved boy...😍
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Aur mujhe bas ek baat ki wait hain... whether he will have hair cut or not...🤣

same here... 😆😆  if you see his other bros... their looks are just normal... nothing unusual... but i wonder how his looks would be... 😆

Vaise i really don't know... don't kill me...😳 i just got this feeling that what if Kaps character happens to be actually a casanova with a pretense of Bal Brahmachari... 😆 yes it may happen that he's really Bal Brahmachari only coz he's playing the main lead... opposite to the lead girl... 😍
darshana23 thumbnail
seems like his entry will be  dhasu only... thats why making so much suspense...😳

darshana23 thumbnail
With current story I really feel due to this girl's birth entire family will be in trouble and Kaps will make an entry to save them... It could be plan of his family to make Janvi to get married to Surya...
darshana23 thumbnail
Chalo lekin ek baat acchi hain... dono ji bhar ke chat kar rahe the before Kaps gets busy...😳
darshana23 thumbnail
But Kaps seems to be really playing youngest son...😛